Official Team 7 Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 7 Thread

I'll take captain if anyone wants to elect me. haha

And Lead Slingers sounds good
Old 10-19-2008, 12:40 AM

Whats up guys, sorry I havent been on much, I have been working a lot so I can be off in Nov. Gun season doesnt come in til 3rd week of Nov. Do we have a name yet? Im on team 44 in the bow contest, hopefully I can help out both teams. Anyway Im from Southern WV, no gun hunting aallowed here in my county but I'm in on a lease about 2 hours away. I work at the local hospital and Im 30 years old. Glad to meet everyone and I'll to try in touch more often...
Old 10-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

Come on guys..every other group is active daily...
Old 10-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let's hear from the guys that are gun hunting ..... it won't be until November 15th for me
Old 10-21-2008, 05:03 AM
Fork Horn

that'd be me..

and i havent been hunting as much as i could but pre rut is somewhat boring.. i plan on hitting it today or thursday.. and then saturday morn,afternoon... maybe sunday
Old 10-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Fork Horn

Canned Heat - I am from the Fox Valley area I hunt several properties around the central part of the state but I own land in Trempealeau County that I primarily gun hunt. How about you?

I did score on a half way decent buck in the bow contest, a 10 point that scored 124 4/8.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys,

i assumed my self captain in the captain thread until we vote on someone.. but we need to get this rollling

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3020633

Old 10-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

We've been dickin' around with a name and a Capt. for over a month. I say MR. Photo...caps the team and picks a name. Done....IMO

We get underway in less than a month now....the suspense is killing me. Didn't see jack-squat while sitting for our antlerless hunt last week....crap weather.

ZS...My family is all originally from the Neenah/Menasha area. I bow hunt private land in the SE and E side of WI, and gun hunt east of the Chip. Falls/Eau Claire area. Lotsa bigguns down your way in Tremp County. Good luck.....
Old 10-24-2008, 05:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Canned Heat

We've been dickin' around with a name and a Capt. for over a month. I say MR. Photo...caps the team and picks a name. Done....IMO

We get underway in less than a month now....the suspense is killing me. Didn't see jack-squat while sitting for our antlerless hunt last week....crap weather.

ZS...My family is all originally from the Neenah/Menasha area. I bow hunt private land in the SE and E side of WI, and gun hunt east of the Chip. Falls/Eau Claire area. Lotsa bigguns down your way in Tremp County. Good luck.....
OK ..let's go with Mr.P for captain and Lead Slingers for a name to just be done with it .....

I am seeing deer during Bow .... should be a good gun season
Old 10-24-2008, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been Seeing deer everytime i go out have taken two does with a bow and the ML season i coming up and shot gun opens on NOV. 14th so we will see what is happening..I have been chasing a HUGE 10 point and have seen him alot got him coming to Corn and C'mere deer eveynight almost so its lookin good.

BH818

Quick Reply: Official Team 7 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.