HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 - 2009 Firearm Deer Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-2009-firearm-deer-contest-99/)
-   -   Official Team 7 Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-2009-firearm-deer-contest/261602-official-team-7-thread.html)

BOWHUNTER818 12-01-2008 04:18 PM

RE: Official Team 7 Thread

Well PT your makein me look stupid usally i kill a good amount of deer with a gun, but i have take 3 with a bow this year...still have some time..

Congrats on that "ROB" buck

BH818

PreacherTony 12-02-2008 04:22 AM

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTER818

Well PT your makein me look stupid usally i kill a good amount of deer with a gun, but i have take 3 with a bow this year...still have some time..

Congrats on that "ROB" buck

BH818
Thanks BH ... woulda liked him to be a little bigger in rack ....his body was real big! Put alot of meat in the freezer ,,,, still have a chance to improve on him during muzzleloader/bow 2nd season .....weather will dictate what I take out ...

Now go shoot a monster!!:D

BOWHUNTER818 12-02-2008 07:34 AM

Thanks alot Tony..the weather is really a dictation of what i take out if its cold the gun comes out but i love hunting with the bow..but that buck im chaseing will make a mistake sooner or later and he will get shot:D..

So good luck hopefully we can both get some deer on the ground...(me more then you, you have 2 [8D])

BH818

MrPhotographer06 12-02-2008 08:01 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: MrPhotographer06

[>:]well.... Nov 29th... season ends Jan 1st..and still no deer...
aren't you our captain? You gotta pump the team up!!! This thread is dead [8D].....
yeahhh.. if i could shoot one i'd be good =D :)then i'd pump everyone up

PreacherTony 12-06-2008 08:57 AM

C'mon team!!! What are y'all doin????????

PreacherTony 12-14-2008 07:58 PM

C'mon team!!! What are y'all doin????????

PreacherTony 12-15-2008 07:01 PM

Come on team!!!!Check in with what ya got goin!!!!!!

BOWHUNTER818 12-16-2008 08:33 AM

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY to hot and rainy to do anything even hunt has been in the 60's here waiting for a cold front and gun to come back in...still bowhunting here TONY..

BH818

PreacherTony 12-22-2008 07:39 AM

what happened to the rest of team 7????????????

CamoCop 12-29-2008 03:27 AM

what happened to the rest of team 7????????????
i'm still around, but remember i screwed up and forgot to have my ML with my buck. once it was determined it didn't count (which it was counted for a little while), i had already shot a second buck. my second buck was smaller than my first buck so i didn't get pictures with it or have it scored since i thought my first buck was going to be counted (which it was at the time). when it was decided that my first buck was not going to count, it was too late. the rules say you only count 1 of your first 2 bucks, so i have been basically disqualified. i am still here though, keeping up with the teams progress. our deer season ends January 4th for my region, i could travel up state and hunt into February for deer though. our small game season don't end until March, so i am fixing to concentrate on wild hawgs (legal to take during small game).