HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 - 2009 Firearm Deer Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-2009-firearm-deer-contest-99/)
-   -   Official Team 11 checkstop! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-2009-firearm-deer-contest/261483-official-team-11-checkstop.html)

Theinespines3 12-09-2008 01:01 PM

RE: Official Team 11 checkstop!

Great Buck. Should help the team some!!! I did not get buck durning gun season. My dad took a 1 horn 5 pointer and my cousin shot his first deer a small fork horn with a huge body!!!

It was a great weekend.

Good luck to all still hunting, but i am mostlikely done. Possible one more day hunt, not sur though.

Pines

wykoffwonder 12-09-2008 09:02 PM

Congrats Madvilledoc

That is a great looking buck! I shot 3 doe this weekend with the smoke pole, there was a ton of deer around. I saw around 50 in 3 sits. however there where no shooter bucks. I am done for the year but I hope are team can rack up some points and win this thing.

Good Luck to all

130woodman 12-13-2008 05:30 PM

Congrat's Madvilledoc nice looking buck.

I got a doe today and earned my buck tag. WI had a special doe only hunt this weekend and it was the first time I hunted this property.The regular WI gun season was a bust for me I only saw 4 deer in 4 days.

Sorry about the pic but I head shot her.

wykoffwonder 12-19-2008 03:06 PM

I thought it was one doe per team but it must be one doe per person. I will have to run down a picture of one of the ones I shot the other day. Let me know if I am able to register a doe as well please.

Pete

130woodman 12-28-2008 05:28 PM

Well guy's I went out for the last time tonight and came up empty. I normally don't hunt this late in the season with the gun but with the way WI is doing it this year I figured I would give it a try. I learned alot about the new property and should get into something next year. Good luck to all that are still hunting.

1 doe per hunter.

ORIGINAL: wykoffwonder

I thought it was one doe per team but it must be one doe per person. I will have to run down a picture of one of the ones I shot the other day. Let me know if I am able to register a doe as well please.

Pete

Temp user fixed original 12-30-2008 06:55 AM

Hey all...I'm locked out of my login for some reason. I'm trying to get it fixed. So I made this one for now.

Anyway I just realized does count towards the total so I posted mine in the score card thread.

Looks like we are doing pretty good. Wish I had a buck to add in there but I just haven't seen to many this year. But thats hunting right.

Take care.
Jason

Jasonlester 12-30-2008 12:11 PM

Well my accounts fixed and I posted the doe on there.

Unless I get out tonight I'm done gun hunting. Today is the last day of ML season. Bow runs through Jan though.

wykoffwonder 01-29-2009 04:23 PM

It looks like the contest is all but over, congrats to everyone on a great season. I am heading down this weekend to the hunting grounds. We are going to sheetrock the new hunting shack. I should be able to get out and try to call some coyotes or go after some rabbits.

Good luck looking for horns this Spring

madvilledoc 02-07-2009 05:20 AM

Great job, guys. Now that we won, I have a confession to make. I also took 2 does this year. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics. I didn't realize until afterwards that we could enter a doe as well as a buck. I would have been bummed out if we had lost by less than 25. lol. Fortunately we didn't need it.

130woodman 02-07-2009 06:39 AM

Good job guy's I wish I could have connected on a buck this year with the gun but maybe next year. Does this team stay together like the bow contest?