Official Team 19 Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Bartender

Default RE: Offical Team 19 Thread

Tony from Wisconsin checking and drinks are on me.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

Alright guys 5 down 5 to go. Things are shapin up i think we will have a good team once everyone gets checked in.I think we should wait until they get checked in before we vote on a team name and capt. but we can start putting out ideas so lets hear them. Im drawin a blank on names right now but i wil post them as i come up with some.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: WVSPORTSMAN

ORIGINAL: Nick Hull

Hello,
My name is Nick i live in western Maryland i mainly bowhunt but do rifle hunt when the season comes in. Last year i killed a little 8pt on the first day. This year i will be hunting here in Md of course and iwill also be going to Ohio in Oct. on a bowhunt but if i dont score ill be going back out in Nov during rifle season i may also hunt Wv depending on time and money. I am married to a beautiful girl and have two kids a girl 6 yrs old and boy 2yrs old so theyt keep me pretty busy. BUt thats all i got. Look forword to a Great season withh ya .
what part of MD and WV do you hunt...I'm moving right out side of Cumberland on the Wv side next week. New Job
Wv i hunt around the Cresaptown area and also do some hunting down in Little Orleans area also Green Ridge may make some trips up to Garrett Co., And Washington co. As far as WVgoes i would be hunting mostly in Mineral Co. Where are ya moving to still in WV or MD and are you gouing to hunt MD?
Old 09-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: rimjob_rob

Howdy,

Kyle from South Dakota. I will be rifle hunting the central plains of SD, and I am really looking forward to it. 15,000 acres of private land that a friend of my owns. There were a lot of nice bucks shot there last year and I expect there to be the same this year.
Kyle sounds great gd luck!
Old 09-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: peakrut

Tony from Wisconsin checking and drinks are on me.
Man that would be a far drive for a free drink but if im ever out that way ill take ya up on it!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

I have PM'D the rest of the guys so they should be checkin in soon.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Fork Horn

Checking in.

What are the chances of 3 people from the Cumberland, MD area being on the same team? This is not good. Not good at all. I'm counting on PA for a good buck. Hope you other two guys are going outta' the area too!
Old 09-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: jmccoy_77

Checking in.

What are the chances of 3 people from the Cumberland, MD area being on the same team? This is not good. Not good at all. I'm counting on PA for a good buck. Hope you other two guys are going outta' the area too!
Yeah i know that not the greatest but if we all score thats all we can do.Im going out to Ohio for a bowhunt and if i dont score goin back out in Nov with my gun so we will see.Hopefully some of these other guys can carry usLOL!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Fork Horn

Her are some pics of me and my family and of some deer.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Fork Horn

another

Quick Reply: Official Team 19 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.