3. Medic - New York
4. rut n strut8—Tennessee
5. fingerz 42 – PA
6. jmccoy_77 - Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia
7. sid828 – Texas
8. rimjob_rob - South Dakota
9. WVSPORTSMAN-WV
10. nick hull-MD, WV,OH

Ok boys there we are now lets get checked in here and get this thing started!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Offical Team 19 Thread

Hello,
My name is Nick i live in western Maryland i mainly bowhunt but do rifle hunt when the season comes in. Last year i killed a little 8pt on the first day. This year i will be hunting here in Md of course and iwill also be going to Ohio in Oct. on a bowhunt but if i dont score ill be going back out in Nov during rifle season i may also hunt Wv depending on time and money. I am married to a beautiful girl and have two kids a girl 6 yrs old and boy 2yrs old so theyt keep me pretty busy. BUt thats all i got. Look forword to a Great season withh ya .
Old 09-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

I will highlight youre name as you sign in so we can see who has checked in and who hasn't. Once we all check in we can start thinking of some names.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just checking in..

I hunt the big woods of PA.. I got my sites set on a couple decent bucks.. If I dont bag them during archery I'll still be after them during gun season...
Old 09-05-2008, 04:34 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome fingers glad to hear from ya! Hope you get one of those bucks on the ground! Look forwordto great season with ya.Now if we can get some more of these guys to check in we can start on a team name.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:54 AM

Hello everyone...one question, if your in the bowhunting contest and have a team on there does it matter? Won't most of us have different avatars?
Old 09-05-2008, 07:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Nick Hull

Hello,
My name is Nick i live in western Maryland i mainly bowhunt but do rifle hunt when the season comes in. Last year i killed a little 8pt on the first day. This year i will be hunting here in Md of course and iwill also be going to Ohio in Oct. on a bowhunt but if i dont score ill be going back out in Nov during rifle season i may also hunt Wv depending on time and money. I am married to a beautiful girl and have two kids a girl 6 yrs old and boy 2yrs old so theyt keep me pretty busy. BUt thats all i got. Look forword to a Great season withh ya .
what part of MD and WV do you hunt...I'm moving right out side of Cumberland on the Wv side next week. New Job
Old 09-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Fork Horn

Howdy,

Kyle from South Dakota. I will be rifle hunting the central plains of SD, and I am really looking forward to it. 15,000 acres of private land that a friend of my owns. There were a lot of nice bucks shot there last year and I expect there to be the same this year.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: rimjob_rob

Howdy,

Kyle from South Dakota. I will be rifle hunting the central plains of SD, and I am really looking forward to it. 15,000 acres of private land that a friend of my owns. There were a lot of nice bucks shot there last year and I expect there to be the same this year.
ok rob....how did you get the name?
Old 09-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Fork Horn

Well a while ago I signed up for a 17 HMR forum, and when I was in school we had a buddy named rob who played basketball, and we called him Rimjob Rob, the name fit for the 17 HMR forum, and I just kept it. Haha it might be a little confusing, but I will answer to rob or Kyle, doesn't matter...

Quick Reply: Official Team 19 Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.