Community

Official Team 2 Rut Busters Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 2 Rut Busters Thread

Sorry Cory, my bad I thought your six pointer was taken with a gun. I need to pay more attention when I read things. Send me the pics I will get them up. [email protected]

Paul

Old 11-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys just getting alittle frustrated with one week to go in my ML season. Passed on a couple of does and a calf early and spent the weekend chasing a big boy only to loose him on a wind swirl. It was exciting for 4 hours in the thick bush chasing him though. Heading out Tues. night but with daylight savings time here will only have just over an hour. A big problem here is that the deer were just starting to move at the end of last week and then we have gotten 3 days of record high temps. It was about 70 degrees here today (new record for this day in Nov.) where our normal temp. for this day is usually in the 40's. The only good news is that the weather is really going to drop for the weekend (20 for the weekend andzero for the first day of rifle on Monday). That should get them moving again. I've Sat to Tues off for hunting so I hope I will be able to produce. Hope all is well with everyone and best of luck to all.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

WELL TEAM THE RIFLE SEASON HERE IN KENTUCKY GETS UNDERWAY SATURDAY THE 8TH AND WILL LAST THROUGH THE 23RD ...KIND OF A SHORT SEASON HERE IN THE BLUEGRASS STATE BUT OLE dd WILL DO HIS BEST TO DOWN ONE FOR THE TEAM ... LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER IS SUPPOSED TO TURN OFF COLD THIS WEEKEND JUST IN TIME AND THE REST OF NEXT WEEK IS SUPPOSED TO BE COOL AND CLOUDY ...HOPEFULLY THE CLOUDS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE FULL MOON ...ANYWAY OLE dd WILL BE TRYING TO TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM !

ROLL TIDE
dd
Old 11-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

good luck DD. my season here in wisconsin doesnt open until the 22nd.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats to all who have gotten deer. I've not been on for a while, sorry, I'll try to do a better job in the future!!!!

Our gun season here doesn't start untill November 15. I did however get a 6 pointer with my bow.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 11-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

lets see those pics of the six
Old 11-05-2008, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

is it 2 late to check in now
Old 11-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let's see those pics... stick with it whitetaildreamer... it will happen. Good luck DD. I'm sure something will hit the ground for you!

Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ONLY 17 MORE DAYS UNTIL OPENING DAY OF RIFLE SEASON!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Check it out guys. Got a call from a buddy of mine and today in my hunting area the big bucks are starting to move out to chase the younger bucks from the does plus with the big cold front moving through the weekend should be great. Was able to take Monday off of work and Tues is our day of rememberance (like your memmorial day-so no work and what a better place to give rememberance than in the big, free, open, beautiful Canadian wilderness...and early thanks to all those that have given the ultimate sacrafice and to all those who still wear the uniform so that I can enjoy everything that I have). So I'll have the last 2 days of ML and the first 2 days of rifle to try to post some numbers. Can you say pumped!!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team 2 Rut Busters Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.