Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 - 2009 Firearm Deer Contest
 Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers" >

Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers"

Community

Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers"

Old 10-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

Evening guys
Haven't been hunting yet still doing some stand placement. Deer moved from bean fields to the woods for a few acorns. Going to put one up in a acorn hot spot in the morning with hopes to do some evening hunting this week after my son's football game. Got a little rain in the forecast for this week and hope to cool things off again.
My good friend who's ground I hunt on went out Friday morn and had a buck in shooting distance. Said he had roughly a 17'' spread and very tall rack, left him walk. Goodfor him and me too.... Still have his fields of corn to be cropped. He said probably this week, look out than. Checked all other stands and seen good signs, looks promising. Well that's all for know. Good luck gents.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I made it back and had a really good hunt considering it was in the 90's during the day. I saw 3 different bucks in bow range but they were all smaller than what we take on that ranch, I did see one that had a lot of promise as he was in the low 130's but still a 3.5 year old. I will be heading back out this Monday for the week again with a little cooler temps and maybe some bigger animals will be moving around then. Good luck again to all you guys!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey I seen you all had probelms with the avatar so I got it fixed for ya.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Fork Horn

Going to give it a try. Thanks KYDeerHunter03
Old 10-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Fork Horn

I'll try again
Old 10-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Fork Horn

Duh, boy am I stupid!!!!!!!!! No comments please, had a brain fart, better keep that here and not in the woods, that could be costly. HA HA
Old 10-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys I spent a few more days in the woods and came home empty handed again but saw some good animals that will be more of what I am looking for in thenext year or so.....I checked our trail cams that we have set up on our feed site's and got some good pic's of some decent bucks and one real good deer for our area, he will be my target in November.....Here's a pic of the big one

All our pic's of him are at night though (they usually are at the feed site's)!!!!! Maybe he will mess up when the rut hits and show himself then.....

I saw this buck earlier while hunting in early October, this is the one I was talking about in my last post, I caught him on a trail heading to a bedding area one morning of the hunt....He will be a good deer next year for sure!!!!

Anyhow, best of luck to you guys, I will be here in Mexico working till the 19th of November.....

Old 10-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Fork Horn

Very nice!!!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

Not many threads going on here guys, guess we're waiting for the big gun season's to start. Youth hunt begins tomorrow 11-01-08 for my son, if he does any good I'll posta picture.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:50 AM
8mm
Typical Buck

hey guys kys rifle opens this coming weekdend the 8th cant wait i am going after a buck i call Stinkel Pinkel here is a pic

Quick Reply: Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.