Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 - 2009 Firearm Deer Contest
 Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers" >

Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers"

Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers"

Old 09-07-2008, 09:14 PM

Default RE: Official Team 21 Thread

hey guys, punt checkin in
Old 09-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome aboard punt!!!!! Good luck this season. Any name's you can come up with for the team post it, I put in Riverhill Monsters and Mossberg has about 3 good ones also.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:33 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys,
One name possability,"Terminal Velocity" Just a thought.
Looks like possaply another IL hunter signed up on the alt. list.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: TexasBowHunter

OK team Check in here, this will be easy to remember for meI am on team 21 in botharchery and guncontest's....I want to start off by saying I wish all of youthe best of luck!!!! I suppose all of you need to start thinking of a name for our team and post them, then once everyone has checked in we can choose a name....

Team # 21
1. TexasBowHunter – Texas
2. punt- South Dakota
3. 8mm- Kentucky
4. afrdnckhntr -Illinois

5. trevorpt - kentucky
6. kevanddj – Missouri
7. mossberghunter93 - Ohio

8. Drakeb3-arkansas
9. 2footroper - Northern Illinois
10. il_ray_phillips-South Central Illinois/Western Kentucky

Ok I have changed the list to match the new one!!!!
If you guys would tell us a little about yourselves when you check in...

I am 35, married and have two little girls, my oldest killed her first deer last year at the ripe age of 7 years old. I have a ranch leased in west Texas with some really good guys, there are 8 of us on 1200 acres in Kerr county, we have been protein feeding for the last three years and are starting to see some descent bucks. My family also owns 400 acres on a river bottom in Leon county. Again good luck to all of you this fall.....
Old 09-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys here is my official Check in. Hunt in IL and KY. Manage a hunt club on 3000 prime IL acres. Been seeing some good deer including a couple booners. Hope to put some inches on the total. Already wacked me a nanny doe with a bow on the Ky opener. First gun hunt will be on Oct 18&19 with the muzzleloader in KY.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey my nephew is a firefighter at Scott. He just got out of the training approx a year ago. He got shipped out to Saudi forawhile. You will have to look him up when you get to Scott.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

whats ur nephews name thats where ill be in november when i graduate the academy
speakin of i was walkin back from class during lunch and what do u know i gian buck ran right in front of me i ran through all the possibilities i could think of
Old 09-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ray,I added you to the main page .. Welcome aboard....BTW...Nice doe for the freezer..

Guys we are only two guys from having everyone checked in....I have already sent those guys pm's so I hope they respond.....

Again, best of luck to everyone!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

af His name is Alan Knabe.

whats ur nephews name thats where ill be in november when i graduate the academy
speakin of i was walkin back from class during lunch and what do u know i gian buck ran right in front of me i ran through all the possibilities i could think of

ORIGINAL: IL_ray_phillips

Hey my nephew is a firefighter at Scott. He just got out of the training approx a year ago. He got shipped out to Saudi forawhile. You will have to look him up when you get to Scott.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

His name is Alan Knabe.

ORIGINAL: afrdnckhntr

Quick Reply: Official Team 21 "The Blood Brothers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.