Any of you guys shoot 3 spot before? What do you guys score normally? I have been working through a lot of bad habits lately, however when my game was on point..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread - >

Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Old 03-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Speaking about the ladies , wheres the one armed bandit
I didn't see his name in the sign up sheet , maybe the vegas league is too much for him.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Typical Buck

Let’s get ready to Rumble!

Now thats some Smack!

Old 03-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I didn't see his name in the sign up sheet , maybe the vegas league is too much for him.
I have been harassing him for a week now about this league and I think he is sick of getting his a$$ kicked by me for now. As a matter of fact I called him tonight and told him to stop being a sissy and sign up. He said he might.......lol.

I think he is trying to get a jump start on me with getting ready for foam season (3D) so that I don't spank him so badly there this summer. He called into work sick yesterday so he could shoot his 3D bow all day.......lol[8D]

Maybe a little friendly harassing from you guys would get him to sign up. I saw him lurking here today earlier.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well girls I picked up my targets yesterday so now all I have to do is wait for the start up. Is that the smell of fear that I smell in the air.[:-]
Old 03-16-2007, 09:11 AM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

What?! No "One Armed Bandit" in the Vegas shoot?! C'mon man!
Old 03-16-2007, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see he is lurking right now and I talked to him on the phone again today and let him know you guys are calling him out. I'm hoping he will hike his skirt up a bit and join.........[8D]
Old 03-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

Oh dear god you guys just wont let up will ya. You know.. I only have one arm and you guys are twisting the hell out of it[8D]
First off..I hate spots and absolutly,and I mean absolutly, detest the vegas target......but in the spirit of whopping RJ arsh count me in

Just so you guys know the truth, both RJ andI won NYS 3d titles last year (his first, my 5th) so dont let him get all puffy and think that he's whooping anyone.

Now RD come on who are you calling a lady?? You know I'm to trashy for a proper term like that[8D]Your trying to stir up the big dawg, and guess what it worked! so you had better shoot lights out cause I've been on fire lately. Gee I wonderhow it feels to get beat by a onearmed archer??? Well you could always just ask RJ he has plenty of experience with that.

Old 03-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to have you join us , you trashy little bandit better be shooting your best cause I'm after you and RJ this time.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:47 AM

ORIGINAL: APAjaws

Oh dear god you guys just wont let up will ya. You know.. I only have one arm and you guys are twisting the hell out of it[8D]
First off..I hate spots and absolutly,and I mean absolutly, detest the vegas target......but in the spirit of whopping RJ arsh count me in
Dude, I think my girlfriend just trashed you in the sign up post... ouch! Good one Wendy!

Old 03-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Fork Horn

Wendy.....ouch!!! Very nice Being a trashy lady I dont have any of those fine balerina tutu's but I'm sure that you might, so maybe we can get RD or RJ to wear one ofthem when we whoop up on them this league. You know....a true walk of shame for getting beat by us "ladys"

Quick Reply: Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.