Any of you guys shoot 3 spot before? What do you guys score normally? I have been working through a lot of bad habits lately, however when my game was on point..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread - >

Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Old 03-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Well ... well ... well
With the buckeye boy out of way and the young face painter screwing up the scores it look like I have a better chance to win this thingby deflaut
Yeah, and with age also comes poor eye sight and memory loss.
I think you're right wash..... I was the first to sign up for this little throwdown and RD thinks I am going to beMIA from the contest [8D]
Old 03-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've never shot a 20 yard round of vegas, because no one has targets around here...all 5 spot. I have printed out some 15 yd scaled targets. My best was a 287.
I guess ill play this time since i didnt get in on the 5-spot. That is if you guys let me.
WithDon dipping out of the smackdown I got excited for the overall health of the contest andthought we were going to get to wash our hands of the MO "riff raff".........
Old 03-14-2007, 05:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Well ... well ... well
With the buckeye boy out of way and the young face painter screwing up the scores it look like I have a better chance to win this thingby deflaut
Yeah, and with age also comes poor eye sight and memory loss.
I think you're right wash..... I was the first to sign up for this little throwdown and RD thinks I am going to beMIA from the contest [8D]
Oh ... excuse me , when I read a reply saying that they were going to sit this one out I thought it was the buckeye guy.
Then I looked back and saw it was mobo that said it , but thats ok cause I'm going whip every body this time.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:18 AM

I've never shot a 20 yard round of vegas, because no one has targets around here...all 5 spot. I have printed out some 15 yd scaled targets. My best was a 287.
I guess ill play this time since i didnt get in on the 5-spot. That is if you guys let me.
WithDon dipping out of the smackdown I got excited for the overall health of the contest andthought we were going to get to wash our hands of the MO "riff raff".........
lol...Sorry to burst your bubble. Trust me you dont have anything to worry about as far as competition, but I'll sure talk a mad game.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I see Ausie guy looking in the forum............don't be scared to sign up.....[8D].

I am really surprised that more of the regulars on here aren't interested in a friendly league.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

My stepson is not on the board here....can he play??
Old 03-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I see Ausie guy looking in the forum............don't be scared to sign up.....[8D].

I am really surprised that more of the regulars on here aren't interested in a friendly league.
They're scared
Old 03-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

They're scared
Thats what I am thinking. I know Ausie must have shot spots before, heck, he knew what my FITA arrows were last year when I posted them up so he must have shot spots before. [8D]

Come on guys....come get you some!!
Old 03-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats what I am thinking. I know Ausie must have shot spots before, heck, he knew what my FITA arrows were last year when I posted them up so he must have shot spots before. [8D]

Come on guys....come get you some!!
You could post a pic of your car and I would most likely know what it is..... Even if I never drove one
Here Ausie.... Ausie.... Ausie....

lol...Sorry to burst your bubble.
There goes the neighborhood

BTW where are those other peeping toms DWD and Germ...... Sissies
Old 03-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I smell fear. I think that is why more regulars won't sign up. Hike up your skirts ladies and jump on in!!

Quick Reply: Official HNI Vegas Discussion/Smack Talk Thread -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.