Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN >

Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

Old 02-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

Yeah buck-I, I just had to put on my rubber boots. I appreciate the nod, coming from such a legend . But don't forget, I may be using the stabilizer that you sold me about 2 years ago so the posibilities of there being some buckeye magic left are very real.
WTH.....I just sold mobow a stabilizer today I'm gonna be shooting against a couple guys with some buckeye mojo [8D]Probably more of a hinderence than helpful for you guys

Which stab was that again a hoyt doinker?
Old 02-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Yeah buck-I, I just had to put on my rubber boots. I appreciate the nod, coming from such a legend . But don't forget, I may be using the stabilizer that you sold me about 2 years ago so the posibilities of there being some buckeye magic left are very real.
WTH.....I just sold mobow a stabilizer today I'm gonna be shooting against a couple guys with some buckeye mojo [8D]Probably more of a hinderence than helpful for you guys

Ummm I believe the Gators ate all the buckeye magic
Old 02-06-2007, 10:08 PM

I'll be there buckeye...since we have the same name, can we score the highest mobow arrow in the target for both of us? Sounds fair to me...not like I'll be picking up THAT many points over my regular score anyway.[8D]
Old 02-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am thinking more and more about making this event, if it's on the 23rd I may just do it. Does anyone know what airport I would fly into?

All I am gonna say now is all of you better bring your"A" game. [8D]

I will save the smack talk for the course and all I will add here is that I am OK at indoor spots, but it is my weakest game by far...................I am MUCH more comfortable on the 3D coursecompetitively. I will also be shooting a 70lb hunter class rig with pins and a 11.5" stabilizer that isn't all that fast (under 300), so none of this crying from everyone about long stabilizer/lens/speed advantages........lol.

I will be bringing plenty of these to supply you guys withso it won't hurt quite so bad when you get sat down.

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

You know I'm gonna whoop you even though I've never shot a 3D course before.
I would suggest bringing at least a dozen arrows and a metal detector.........

Old 02-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Dominant Buck

None of those stabilizers that look like pole vaulting poles and lenses and scopes and all that stuff......huh?

This is HUNTIN' rigs, ......right????
Old 02-07-2007, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

None of those stabilizers that look like pole vaulting poles and lenses and scopes and all that stuff......huh?

This is HUNTIN' rigs, ......right????
Well it won't bemy exact same rig I use for hunting, because itwill bea target color bow. I shoot 3D with a 11.5" doinker stabilizer and 4 pin Sword Apex Micro sight, screw in arrow points, 4" fletching, under 300fps...................I have used all the same accessories on hunting bows in the past except I use larger .019 pins on my hunting sight and I use a larger diameter peep on my hunting bow.

So in short yes, very similar stuff to what the other guys will be using and certainly in the same 3D class as those with their hunting specific bows if we were at an IBO or ASA event.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wait a minute ... how come I wasn't included ?
I'm gonna be there and I wanna play too looking at the list , the only person that would give a run for the money would be Germ.
The rest of you guys would have tobe spotted alot of points to come close
Old 02-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Yes that's the one, it probably won't make the range but it'll be in the truck willing your arrows off target.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

I am thinking more and more about making this event, if it's on the 23rd I may just do it. Does anyone know what airport I would fly into?
You'll probably want to fly into Midway, but depending on the airliner you travel upon, you might have to fly into O'Hare.

What would you fly? Because I might already have to pick up Wash and some others?

Old 02-07-2007, 09:38 AM

I don't even know what a 3-D course looks like.

So you are probably going to have to spot me like 200 points.

I think that's pretty fair. [8D]

Quick Reply: Mobow, Germ and others at the June 3D SMACKDOWN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.