HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 HNI 5-Spot League (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-hni-5-spot-league-88/)
-   -   Standings after week 2! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-hni-5-spot-league/177737-standings-after-week-2-a.html)

mobow 01-28-2007 06:34 PM

Standings after week 2!

I know it's a bit early, but all that turned scores in last week have this week, and if any of the others turn their's in later than now it won't change anything..So here they are....Let the trash talk for the week begin, and I'll get started....

Hey uh, Washington Hunter.....unless I'm mistaken, you've fallen farther behind.......Time to turn it on son!

A big chuck on the shoulder for this weeks 2 hot shooters, buckeye and WVbowhunter10....Both shot 300's w/ X counts in the 50's! Way to go gents!!

I figured out how to sort the columns better this week, this should be perfect.

Bols 01-28-2007 07:12 PM

RE: Standings after week 2!

Man, my first week is really going to be my "black eye" isn't it? [8D]

Everyone seems to be reaching that "300" mark, very well boys!!

And the guys that are hitting the true 300's, congrats on fine shooting!

As long as I keep on getting better, I'll just pretend that first week never happened. [:-][8D][&:]

BTW, let the smack talk commence!!!

Washington Hunter 01-28-2007 07:17 PM

I uh...

It was cold outside?

Can I still use that excuse?

[&:]

One question though; Are we being sorted by our total league score as well as our X count?

Bols 01-28-2007 07:18 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I uh...

It was cold outside?

One question though; Are we being sorted by our total league score as well as our X count?
Mobow is definitely not the computer wiz.[8D];) So basically we are sorted score for now, then the X count is still all wacky.

Washington Hunter 01-28-2007 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Bols

I uh...

It was cold outside?

Mobow is definitely not the computer wiz.[8D];) So basically we are sorted score for now, then the X count is still all wacky.

True dat.

My reason for asking is if we're sorted by total league score, you and I would be tied. As I understand it, ties are dealt with through X count. My total X count is higher than yours [ :D], so our places should be switched around.

Don't matter none to me as I'm still behind Mobow. [:@]I'm just trying to make things right in my own head.

mobow 01-28-2007 07:23 PM

I've said it before, I'll say it again....I'm an archery geek, not a computer nerd....[&:] I thought I did much better this week though......

I see what yer sayin, I sorted them in the wrong order....Let me see what I can do here...

mobow 01-28-2007 07:27 PM

How's this?

Washington Hunter 01-28-2007 07:30 PM

;)

Sorry Bols, I had to do it. :D

I needed to be one step closer to Mobow. :D

mobow 01-28-2007 07:31 PM

;)

Hate to break it to you....but ONE step ain't gonna help you much...:D:D:D

I'll be turning up the X count this week....

Washington Hunter 01-28-2007 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

;)

Hate to break it to you....but ONE step ain't gonna help you much...:D:D:D

I'll be turning up the X count this week....
Shoot, son.

Did you see my jump in X count from week 1 to 2? If I keep going at this rate I'll be into the 40's soon. Once I turn down the poundage on my bow I shouldn't have any problem blowin' you out of the water.