Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Get those scratch scores in!!! >

Get those scratch scores in!!!

2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Get those scratch scores in!!!

Old 01-11-2007, 10:56 PM

Default RE: Get those scratch scores in!!!

ORIGINAL: WVBowhunter10

I know how you feel guys. It had to be in the 60's today at the indoor range I was shooting. The wind was fairly calm too. Terrible weather.
I think it was a little more like 70 at my local range. I had to wear a short-sleeve shirt.

I might need to bring sunglasses next week, thelights seem a little too bright at times. [8D]
Old 01-12-2007, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Darn, my club started their Tuesday evening indoor archery. Looks like I'll have to leave the wind and weather behind and shoot inside for the remainder of this league.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know how you feel guys. It had to be in the 60's today at the indoor range I was shooting. The wind was fairly calm too. Terrible weather.
Have I mentioned that I hate you guys!!! As hard as it is to say this, Washington Hunter is a true man also!!
Old 01-12-2007, 11:35 AM

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

Have I mentioned that I hate you guys!!! As hard as it is to say this, Washington Hunter is a true man also!!
Oh brother......
Old 01-12-2007, 12:58 PM

You Southerners are too funny.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Finally got mine turned in.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:39 PM

Oh no. I thought from the post I read the other day, that the deadlines were being changed to Sunday nights. I don't think I can get 2 scores in tonight. I was planning on shooting during the day tomorrow.

I guess I should have been paying closer attention. Can I turn in my scratch scores tomorrow, or no?

Rob

Old 01-13-2007, 04:08 PM

Man, I dunno......I've already had a 1 other request to extend it, and I didn't.....Even though we want everyone to participate and have fun, a line has to be drawn if you know what I mean.....If it were a case of a power outage or some other catastrophie that would prevent you from posting your scores, there would maybe be an allowance....But we clearly stated scores needed to be in by the 13th. I hope you can get them in today.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

I posted my second scratch, if you cant find it i'll go shoot another
Old 01-13-2007, 04:52 PM

Okay, I guess I'm out then. There's no way I can shoot another 60 arrows in the next 2 hours.

I have the targets and all so I'll just keep shooting and see how I do compared to the league. It'll be good practice. I'll make sure I'm ready for the next one.

Rob

Quick Reply: Get those scratch scores in!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.