Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Suh-weet.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Suh-weet.

I'll be picking up a new bow tomorrow, just in time to start shooting for this contest.

Just thought I'd share the good news.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:46 PM

Default RE: Suh-weet.

And just what will the stork be bringing you?
Old 01-04-2007, 07:48 PM

I'll be getting either an Allegiance or a Tribute.

I've shot everything new that I can, the Hoyts didn't really speak to me, so I narrowed it down to Bowtech.

The Allegiance I loved, but the Tribute hadn't been set up yet. I'll be going in with money-in-hand tomorrow though, so whichever grabs me is getting a ride home.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:53 PM

Thumbs up. . .have fun getting it ready. Post some fully dressed pictures. You can throw in some naked ones as well.

What are you going to do on accessories?

Did you get targets yet? Cause if you need some I might be able to get you some as well.
Old 01-04-2007, 07:59 PM

Accessories are still up in the air. I've got a few ideas of what I'd like to get, but as often as I change my mind, I'm still undecided.

As for the targets, Matt is sending me some. I talked to the guys at Sportsman's Warehouse while I was in there yesterday and they said when I came in and bought my bow they could probably find a few in back to give me.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:08 PM

How much cash you stuffing in your pockets tomorrow, sounds like a pretty hefty wad.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

bout to do the sma ething wash gonna put a big hurtin on my wallet come monday or tuesday
Old 01-04-2007, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Bols

How much cash you stuffing in your pockets tomorrow, sounds like a pretty hefty wad.
I'm going in trying to spend no more than $1,200, but I'll have $2,000 in my pocket.

Just keep in mind I'm buying everything new, including arrows, broadheads, and a new target.

Oneshot, what are you looking at buying?
Old 01-04-2007, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

bout to do the sma ething wash gonna put a big hurtin on my wallet come monday or tuesday
Ummm. . .I'm looking into my glass ball and I am seeing a Hoyt Vectrix in your future.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I'm going in trying to spend no more than $1,200, but I'll have $2,000 in my pocket.

Just keep in mind I'm buying everything new, including arrows, broadheads, and a new target.
I'm suffering the same pains you are this year, but it is with a target bow, not a hunting bow. It gets even more expensive on the target side of things. [:@] But in the end, the pains are good ones.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.