Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Lets see your 5- spot set ups and ranges. >

Lets see your 5- spot set ups and ranges.

Community
2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Lets see your 5- spot set ups and ranges.

Old 01-03-2007, 02:20 PM

Default RE: Lets see your 5- spot set ups and ranges.

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I had one neighbor that called the cops on me last August when I was shooting from the top of my garage in the other direction.
I think I remember you saying something about shooting off of your garage in a different thread. LOL. That is awesome.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bols

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I had one neighbor that called the cops on me last August when I was shooting from the top of my garage in the other direction.
I think I remember you saying something about shooting off of your garage in a different thread. LOL. That is awesome.
Yea I did back in July , I think it had something to do with being a redneck or something like that.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have houses on both sides of my house, and its funny because every now and thenI catcha neighbortrying to sneak and look at whatI'm doing. I just wish someone that hunted and was my age lived in my neighborhood, then I'd have a shooting partner besides my dad that kicks my a** each time(shooting bows, not literally beating me)time.lol
Old 01-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

found out that i could only get 17 yards out of my new basement caty cornered so i ended up out side[:@]man it looks huge when im down there, dang it, dang it.[]
Dan
Old 01-29-2007, 11:44 AM

Here's the range at my girlfriend's (kodiakswildside);

Old 01-29-2007, 11:59 AM

And here's the bow I'm shooting;
Notice that I handicapped myself for you indoor shooters by shovelling about 70 cubic feet of wet snow first!

Old 01-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let this be said and recordedthat on the 29th of January in the year 2007that Kodiak is my new hero!!

What exactly is that white stuff that is so thick? Is that some kind of new winter grass?
Old 01-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Let this be said and recordedthat on the 29th of January in the year 2007that Kodiak is my new hero!!

What exactly is that white stuff that is so thick? Is that some kind of new winter grass?
Gloves..... GLOVES!!!!!! Your hero is a GLOVE wearing NANNY!!! Real archers don't wear gloves..............

Old 01-29-2007, 03:56 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Gloves..... GLOVES!!!!!! Your hero is a GLOVE wearing NANNY!!! Real archers don't wear gloves..............

Says the indoor shooter.

Old 01-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Says the indoor shooter.

My outdoor 3D starts here shortly......... You won't see this guy wearing any gloves [8D]

Quick Reply: Lets see your 5- spot set ups and ranges.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.