HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 HNI 5-Spot League (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-hni-5-spot-league-88/)
-   -   Just ordered My targets! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-hni-5-spot-league/172084-just-ordered-my-targets.html)

HuntingEd 12-27-2006 08:03 AM

Just ordered My targets!

Well fellas,

This will be my first attempt at shooting anything other than 3d targets, and keeping score. I figured this would be a good way to stay on top of my game and get ready to shoot some local club tourny's. Thanks for getting this going Rick...

Just ordered 40 targets from Lancaster, also found some black nocks 50% off so i decided to get them cause it was time for change, so that will help me find my arrows in the X :)

So now im gonna refletch a few arrows to get ready!

Rick James 12-27-2006 08:15 AM

RE: Just ordered My targets!

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

Well fellas,

This will be my first attempt at shooting anything other than 3d targets, and keeping score. I figured this would be a good way to stay on top of my game and get ready to shoot some local club tourny's. Thanks for getting this going Rick...

Just ordered 40 targets from Lancaster, also found some black nocks 50% off so i decided to get them cause it was time for change, so that will help me find my arrows in the X :)

So now im gonna refletch a few arrows to get ready!
Awesome and thanks Mobow (Don) as well, he was the one that brought up the idea and has put just as much as I have into this as I have.

Hope you have fun and learn some new stuffas well!!

RDHunter 12-27-2006 01:40 PM

When I got home from an early morning hunt ( still trying to fill a tag ) I saw that the UPS people drop a package at my door.
I opened it up and it was the 5 spot targets I ordered thru Lancaster Archery Supply , now that I have them I'll get started on shooting and posting a rough / scratch score.
Thanks Mobow and Rick James.

IL_BOW_MAN 12-27-2006 01:55 PM

so that will help me find my arrows in the X :)
Isn't the "x" black? If you are hitting the x it will be harder to find?;):D I guess the open space in the circle works just fine also.

mobow 12-27-2006 02:58 PM

That's why you shoot all yellow fletching.....:D[&:]

RIStrutStopper 12-27-2006 08:11 PM

Expecting UPS to drop off a package from Lancaster tomorrow. With scores like the scratch scores already posted, all I can say is thank goodness for Handicaps. I have no idea what kind of scores I'll be getting, but I just hope participating here makes me concentrate a bit harder and I see an improvement by the time I'm done...

GooseHunter Jr. 12-28-2006 02:11 PM

I too just ordered some targest from Lancaster and should have them soon. If I can get around in all the snow we have and still going to get I will e shooting my first round soon.

Never done this so I hope I score it correctly!