Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 HNI 5-Spot League
 Official Rules of the 2007 HNI 5 Spot League!! >

Official Rules of the 2007 HNI 5 Spot League!!

2007 HNI 5-Spot League Questions, comments, concerns, and trash-talk about the 2007 5-Spot league go here!

Official Rules of the 2007 HNI 5 Spot League!!

Old 12-23-2006, 07:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Official Rules of the 2007 HNI 5 Spot League!!

I'm not participating but saw one thing in the rules that might need to be clarified. You say any score posted after 9 PM won't count. You might want to make a reference or adjustment for different time zones. You know, it's 9 on the east coast but 6 in California.[&:]

P.S. OPS.... I read some of the other post and see someone already mentioned this. Oh well, reinforcement.[8D]
Old 12-24-2006, 05:33 PM

you said
"5. Photos of the target are not required with your score, but we reserve the right to request said photo. Failure to comply will result in a ZERO score."
does this mean we HAVE to take a picture just in case you ask for one? or take a picture of the target after you ask for one even if it doesnt have the arrows in it?
Old 12-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

you said
"5. Photos of the target are not required with your score, but we reserve the right to request said photo. Failure to comply will result in a ZERO score."
does this mean we HAVE to take a picture just in case you ask for one? or take a picture of the target after you ask for one even if it doesnt have the arrows in it?

I know this isn't my baby here but I can answer for you....

You don't have to take a photo at all as long as you save all of your 5 spot target faces. If he asks for one then you can take a photo of the said target face per his requirements.....

Besides you should save them all anyway so you can compare them to see how much you improved over the duration of the league.
Good luck.
[/align]
Old 12-24-2006, 06:27 PM

ok i realized what i got confused about.. thanx.. and luck to you too. im not sure if i can compete but i am trying to
Old 12-24-2006, 10:15 PM

Thanks, Scott. And you are exactly right. I really doubt we're gonna need to call on them, but I'm just sayin.....

Keep them and if we call for one, shoot a photo of it at that time.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have a question on scoring and shooting : How many arrows do you shoot for one round and how many targets do you use ?
How does one figure out or add up there score and enter it in the forum ?
Old 12-25-2006, 04:36 PM

In the rules thread...Rule #1
Old 12-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Call me dumb or forest gump if you want but I still don't understand something here.
I gotta shoot a total of 60 arrows on one target sheet , 12 shots at each target for one round ?
So if I hit the X seven times and the white 5 times would my score be 60 with 7 X's or what ?
Man thats alot of shooting but I'm up for it if thats the way it's gonna be.
I just wanted to get a clear understanding on this five spot thing , I've been on a 3D league before but thats a whole entire diffrentgame.
Please excuse my lack of knowdage about this five spot stuff for I never done it before.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Call me dumb or forest gump if you want but I still don't understand something here.
I gotta shoot a total of 60 arrows on one target sheet , 12 shots at each target for one round ?
So if I hit the X seven times and the white 5 times would my score be 60 with 7 X's or what ?
I just wanted to get a clear understanding on this five spot thing , I've been on a 3D league before but thats a whole entire diffrentgame.
Please excuse my lack of knowdage about this five spot stuff for I never done it before.
No, you'll shoot 12 rounds of 5 arrows each round. The target has 5 bullseyes so each round you'll shoot at each bullseye. So you'll shoot a round of 5 arrows, go score them, pull them, and repeat 11 more times until you have shot 12 full rounds totallying 60 arrows.

It sounds more confusing than it really is.
Old 12-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Primitive Weapon

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

No, you'll shoot 12 rounds of 5 arrows each round. The target has 5 bullseyes so each round you'll shoot at each bullseye. So you'll shoot a round of 5 arrows, go score them, pull them, and repeat 11 more times until you have shot 12 full rounds totallying 60 arrows.

It sounds more confusing than it really is.
I gotta shoot each bullseye once then record my score and repeat that 11 more times ... ok so if I hit the white 6 times , the blue twice and the X four times , how do I figure the score ... 38 or 58 with 4 X's

Quick Reply: Official Rules of the 2007 HNI 5 Spot League!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.