HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 HNI 5-Spot League (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-hni-5-spot-league-88/)
-   -   WOW, this is exciting!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-hni-5-spot-league/171318-wow-exciting.html)

mobow 12-21-2006 03:29 PM

WOW, this is exciting!!

I want to just toss out a thanks to Justin. He's been 100% supportive of this little venture, and as you can see he's been generous enough to give us our own subforum. Thanks buddy, I/we appreciate it!!

Anyway, this is gonna be fun. Rick James and myself are hashing out the rules as we speak, look for them to be posted in the next couple of days. I know we want them up by the Dec. 31 sign up deadline, allowing everyone to shoot 2 rounds prior to the start of the league to determine your average. Based on that 2 round average, your handicap will be calculated, keeping the field pretty even across the board.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Either on his thread or via pm.....As most of you know, I spend MUCH of my free time on this sight, so I'll get them answered pretty quickly.

Like I mentioned, the rules will be posted in the next couple of days. I would also like to publicly thank Rick James for his help as well. Without his insight I would be dead in the water.

Let's keep it clean, and by golly, let's have a little fun!

IL_BOW_MAN 12-21-2006 04:09 PM

RE: WOW, this is exciting!!

hey mo... I would be willing to provide some web spaceand host a score page if you like.

I could make a nice little spreadsheet in excel to post the score in and have it right on line.

WVBowhunter10 12-21-2006 08:04 PM

Thanks for all of your hard work guys. This should be fun.

MO_Bowhnter 12-22-2006 04:10 PM

I wish I could join you guys but I don't think I'll have time during the next semester of school...gonna be a busy one. Have fun ya'll and play nice.

Rick James 12-23-2006 08:19 PM

Anybody warming up for this yet? How are you guys doing?

mobow 12-23-2006 08:22 PM

I shot my first "scratch" round the other day...I'll shoot a couple more for practice before my second.....I'm gettin pretty pumped up about it......

Rick James 12-23-2006 08:38 PM

Nice. I should be shooting my first scratch round on Mon. afternoon or Tues. evening. I have been doing lots of drills on the vegas target though......just backed up to 15 yard drills from the normal 12 yards. Will probably back up to 18 yards in a week or two for the drills assuming progress is good and I have the time I need. My primary indoor league starts the week of 1/6 so I will be making lots of time starting that week.

Here is yesterdays target........:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...egasTarget.jpg

Anyone else warming up?

If you guys have questions or are looking for pointers feel free to post away in here or shoot PM's. Hope everyone can learn some from this and hopefully become a better shooter.

Bols 12-24-2006 01:29 AM

Hopefully I will be able to shoot my first few warm-up rounds startingthis Tuesday.

Unfortunately, I just don't think I will have the target bow up and going by then. I need to get a lot of stuff on this thing and I really don't have the funds right now. Hopefully Christmas will help me get some dough saved up for all of the stuff I need to get the ProElite in working order. It is killing me seeing it sit in the case. [:@]

Anyways, I look forward to more bonding time with the Trykon. ;) If she gets all fussy about me gripping another bow I might have to send her packing for a less jealous Vectrix.

Hope things are going well. Nice shooting RJ. As always, an X-SlayR.

Have a Merry Christmas all.

Dave