Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

A plea

Old 01-04-2008, 08:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A plea

Still waiting for an update from Wolfen68 (jelen) on Team 29. He hasn't logged in since early September and is a touch reclusive at times LOL

I wouldn't bet against him having a 160" deer down and just forgot about us.
I have an email out to him trying to find out how his season has gone. Stay tuned because if he has a buck down there isn't ANYONE catching us then.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Typical Buck

We got glamour,glory, guts and now the paparazzi.
What more could a thread want?

Old 01-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

You're right Matt - I was looking over the standings, andbarring some sort of miracle - Jelen isthe one guy that jumped off the page that could short circuit our come-from-behind victory.

We're sending somebody over there right now to cut his internet wires, poop in his treestands andtake the strings off his bows. We fight dirty.We have no shame.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Still waiting for an update from Wolfen68 (jelen) on Team 29. He hasn't logged in since early September and is a touch reclusive at times LOL

I wouldn't bet against him having a 160" deer down and just forgot about us.
I have an email out to him trying to find out how his season has gone. Stay tuned because if he has a buck down there isn't ANYONE catching us then.

Your team scares me for the rest of my life then also.

Could be a start of something speacial. I am pulling for Jelen, I hate Fran that much[8D]
Old 01-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

no way my team will win with like our 2 bucks lol
Old 01-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

If fran wins again, I am ending my hunting career

I am moving to Northen Canada never to be herd from again. I will grow a beard and talk to bears. I will mutter Fran in my sleep and draw his face on a Volleyball and curse it.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Old 01-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

Yea yea, yea, All fun and games now, until next year, HNI runs the “Behind the scenes…Darkhorses fall from glory”

When the behind the scenes fighting among members is brought to the open. The dirt filled PM’s released to the paparazzi. Just like the lead singers of so many rock bands, Quick’s ego drives him to a solo hunting career. The pressures of hunting 10 states strains his marriage and when rumors of the misappropriate use of a roaster surface, his wife destroys all his hunting gear, leaving him devastated and his solo career in shambles. He is left diving in ponds looking for a Matthews bow to use.

Then more disaster strikes:

When one of the girls in the calendar turns out to be underage.

The free stuffed toy is found to be made in China and toxic to all who come in contact with it.

And the book turns out to actually be written by Jimmie Houston.
LOL!
Old 01-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fran, looks like you might be headed to Disney Land? if so does this make you our official first 2x bowhunting CHAMP?

LMAO GARY...your quote above.. priceless, save me a spot in the bush to hunt those Northern Canadian bruisers with you!
Old 01-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, Troy, I'm going to Disneyland!

In all honesty, all this winning is taxing on a guy - I almost wish that some new people would win for a change, just to switch it up, ya know? Just like any other professional athlete,my schedule gets kinda hectic over the offseason, b/c everybody wants to talk to the champ. It's human nature - they want to unlock the secrets to whitetail mastery that have led to 2 world whitetail hunting titles.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Quick Reply: A plea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.