HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   OK what the hell is this (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/220196-ok-what-hell.html)

Germ 11-29-2007 07:43 PM

OK what the hell is this

Anybody catch who team 29 alternate is

Alt jelen (wolfen68)

Talk about bringing in the big guns:D

Matt / PA 11-29-2007 08:14 PM

RE: OK what the hell is this

I hadn't noticed?

Has this "Wolfen" personbeen known to kill big bucks?

;)

Germ 11-29-2007 08:19 PM

I think so, LOL lets do a search, oh wait he has shot the biggest buck in the contest:D

Rob/PA Bowyer 11-29-2007 08:24 PM

LOL, Germ, luck of the draw, luck of the draw. I contact Wolfen and he got back to me, he's not been successful as of yet. He holds the biggest one of the contest but....if he doesn't score, it means nothing this year.;)

Matt / PA 11-29-2007 08:29 PM

[:o][:-][:o][:-]No way!? When?

LOL

Seriously he's been there since day 1 (Okay day 2or 3 anyway) hiding in the weeds like a big dog you don't want to wake up from his afternoon nap. ;)
We had a little issue with one of our members being 11yrs old and shooting a Spiderman Nerf bow or something and Rob assigned "Jelen" as the next alternate in line. I said "Okay, cool never heard of him" No offense to our little Spiderbuddy but it should be an upgrade.
When he said Jelen is "Wolfen's" other screenname I was like......."Yeah tha'll work"

You don't think I was calling us Team "Reverse the Curse" because I thought Iwas going to have anything to do with it actually happening?
Hey if it makes everyone feel better, with Wolfenit will probably be a 175" or nothing.;):D

Germ 11-29-2007 08:29 PM

I am terrible at predictions, but if Wolfen scores, it's over[8D]

hammerman 11-29-2007 08:50 PM

I predict we need about 75" and it's a done deal.

Greg / MO 11-29-2007 09:02 PM

LOL... That's TOO funny you finally noticed that, Germ! :D

Matt and I talked about that when he was out here with me that week, and I agree: I guarantee you that if Steve shoots something, it'll be worth shooting.

Of course at this point, all we probably need is a 100"er or so, but we're gonna have to count on someone else to shoot something like that! ;)

iowabob85 11-30-2007 04:47 AM

Heyfellas post a pic of his brute in this thread so that everyone knows what yer talking about. I do remember the beast but due to my computer illiteracy I am not even gonna try to do it.:(

GR8atta2d 11-30-2007 05:20 AM

And where did that biggest contest deer come from?? Wasn't that too PA???