HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   Most Unique Deer Contest. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/206809-most-unique-deer-contest.html)

Rob/PA Bowyer 09-13-2007 10:32 AM

Most Unique Deer Contest.

If you shoot a unique one, enter it. We'll take the entries to vote at the time of the contest deadline Feb 15th.

Include a photo!

Please do not post to this thread except for entries. All others will be deleted. Stories and congrats will be in team thread or bowhunting forum.

KYDeerHunter03 09-13-2007 10:54 AM

RE: Most Unique Deer Contest.

I am going to enter my first archery whitetail.

I know this deer isn't a huge buck but, this deer really meant a lot to me because last year I shot a doe and we never found her after hours and hours of looking. I felt horrible and even debated whether or not to even bow hunt this year. I talked myself into though and I am glad I did. Not only did I get my first archery whitetail, I also got my confidence to bow hunt back.:)

GMMAT 11-18-2007 06:47 PM

I'm gonna enter this doe for Brknarrow. He took her in NC on 11/17/07. She had some BEAUTIFUL white markings on her face.

Planter 11-19-2007 07:14 AM

May as well enter my buck toothed buck. Gotta say I have never even seen a deer with an overbite like this.

I wonder if he had a lisp....

TradTech 11-19-2007 05:53 PM

Here's a non-typ I shot on 11-16-07. This pic best shows his rack as I had no one to shoot the pics for me. Kinda' difficult using a timer and getting the head turned the right angle.

TradTech 11-19-2007 05:54 PM

I hate camera timers.....

Laserwizard 11-20-2007 06:13 PM

Hello everybody!
I just stumbled onto this website and it's incredible.

I thought I'd share some pictures of a Non-Typical 23 point that I shot Nov 10th @ 32 yds with a crossbow. This buck fits the title of this thread, "Unique".

The scorer could only rough green score him because he's so different, but preliminary measurements are in the low 160's. The left G2 is 11" long. Notice the mass on his left main beam. The 3rd circumference measurement is 6" even. Incredible mass. We're going to get a group of scorers together to establish something final. I could only imagine how he'd score if both sides looked like his left.

I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed this hunt.

Regards,
Jeff

WHITEGHOSTHUNTER 12-07-2007 09:23 AM

TRUE ALBINO BUCK BAGGED - OHIO

On 10/14/2007 I bagged this 100-percent pure ALBINO 5-point buck in Mansfield, Ohio. It is currently being processed into a full mount at Lone Leaf Taxidermy (loneleaftaxidermy.com)in Mt. Gilead, Ohio.

I am having some trouble posting this photo but here is the link from the Ohio Department of Natural Resources website (odnr.com). If someone can post it please do. Thanks !!!

I will also post the story in the designated forum....Check It Out !!!

farmcntry 12-07-2007 12:13 PM

My buddy's buck from WVA this season.

Oneshot7 12-28-2007 07:12 PM

An 8 point buck killed by my dad that had the G3's going out fruther than the main beam, and having the crabclaws.