Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 49-Official Team Head Hunters  Thread. >

49-Official Team Head Hunters Thread.

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

49-Official Team Head Hunters Thread.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:57 AM

Default RE: 49-Official Team Head Hunters Thread.

Oh, I hate tresspassers. I had them steal 5 of my tree stands a few years ago. So depressing thinking you are going to have a great night only to have your stand gone and then go to the next stand and it is gone too.
The corn field should start heating up in a couple weeks. Once they get the beans picked and the acorns are gobbled up the corn will get hot.

Good luck this weekend for everyone that has a chance to get out.
Go Head Hunters
Old 09-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to you too man! Now go get that fat doe!
Old 09-15-2007, 03:15 AM
Fork Horn

Well guys its 500 am here in Ohio and you guys are probably up and at em gettin to your stands.Lucky dogs.I cannot wait to get out there.Still have 14 days.Not bad though.Sounds like Dale is going to have perfect conditions to hunt 1st day?Tresspasser on cam huh??BS.Find out who he is and send him his picture back to him with a pic of your big buck!!Go Get Em Headhunters
Old 09-15-2007, 06:34 AM

Leaving in 30 min. for La Crosse! I did get out this morning for a quick hunt. I ended up seeing one doe. I will be home late Sunday nite, so i will report how i did on Monday morning.

Good Luck All!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:44 AM

Well Guys no luck over the weekend. In fact i didnt even see a deer Sat. night or Sun. morning.

I wish i bought my turkey liscense though. Saturday night i had 6 toms within 30 yards of my stand. Oh well, thats life.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:10 AM

Nothing here this weekend either. I saw a couple flags while walking in and out but nothing fromt he stand. Now it is supposed to be hot all week so I will have to sit by the water. I did make a mock scrape for my trail cam so I will check it later in the week to see if there is any activity.

Good luck team.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Fork Horn

Darn no luck!I was out yesterday morning driving around my properties kind of scouting and spotted a very nice buck.Probably about a 150 class but he was on a property that no one can hunt.Hopefully he will make a couple of passes through my land.Also saw 3 does.Still have 12 days to go.Keep on em guys.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've still got seventeen long days before I can start...

Have fun out there! Before you know it, the season will be over...
Old 09-19-2007, 07:02 AM

Not much moving during the day right now up here. One small 8 pointer but I need to shoot a doe to get my buck tag. We need to get some of the crops down too. I have been seeing some deer in the neighbors soy bean field but can't get them to cross the fence right now. Hopefully it will start cooling down soon. Next week I will be in Iowa scouting some new land to hunt for next year. It should be fun as the my boss owns a farm out there and only gun hunts it and said he sees at least 100 deer per day. I can't wait for next year.

Anyway good luck everyone. I also just bought a couple Thermacells and will let you guys know how well they work for the bugs.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I need something for chiggers! I've had like three waves of them the past few weeks. I bet I've got two hundred bites on my right now - it sucks! Come on cold temps!

Quick Reply: 49-Official Team Head Hunters Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.