HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   Talk about too much time on my hands. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/203859-talk-about-too-much-time-my-hands.html)

GR8atta2d 08-24-2007 09:00 AM

Talk about too much time on my hands.

Annually the woods fill with Whitetail Warriors. These Rut Hounds ride in is as Silent Assassins on a Dark Horse, hoping to unleash some Quiet Arrows and get a Pass-Thru on some, not very, Lucky Bucks.
These Autumn Assassins are part of a Killing Krew. A Dream Team, comprised of International Harvesters, Rack-A-Maniac, Timber Rattlers. Many Rub Line Raiders will connect with Lung Busters and Heart Stoppers.
The posted scoring, will lead to a Rack Attack, of non-believers (No Name) These Freezer Fillers have come up empty on their attempt to Trick’em and Stick’em with Lung Lancers

There are always a few Nimrods, causing Chaos. These Ruttin Rebels get Buck Naked and try to make Silent Entry with other FreakDaddy’s, 24/7. However despicable this Germ Warfare, Thwack Attack, may become, it has a better chance of causing a Cardiac Arrest then getting one Nocked Up. These Bone Collectors, Rack’em Up, and go Buck Wild, they are just Rut Junkies. It’s time for us to Reverse the Curse of these Dirty 30, put an end to their Boiler Room Busters.

All in fun Guys I’m just Bustin The Nuts. We’re all connected through Bucks Bros & Bows.

GR8atta2d 08-24-2007 09:01 AM

RE: Talk about too much time on my hands.

Thats 41 team names may have missed a few..and some names not picked yet. ;)

Germ 08-24-2007 09:02 AM

Think that can fit on a bumper sticker:D

Copper31 08-24-2007 09:08 AM

You need a hobby for the off season.

Funnythough

densfbs 08-24-2007 09:16 AM

Nice thread, pretty creative.

GMMAT 08-24-2007 09:18 AM

Now if you'll "rap" it to the theme from welcome back kotter....I'll be impressed.

Word.

RDHunter 08-24-2007 09:21 AM

My ... My ... My ... Some one doe's have too much time on there hands , but it takes a good imagination to come up with something like that.
I happen to think it's kinda cool , hey GR8att2d can you come up with a song about this contest ?

SteveO KanevO 08-24-2007 09:23 AM

Now if you could read that like a Horse Race Announcer.....that would be hilarious hahahaha

Jim_IV 08-24-2007 09:24 AM

Will you right my poem for my British Lit II class?;)

GR8atta2d 08-24-2007 09:25 AM

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

My ... My ... My ... Some one doe's have too much time on there hands , but it takes a good imagination to come up with something like that.
I happen to think it's kinda cool , hey GR8att2d can you come up with a song about this contest ?
Probably..give me some specifics or tunes (if you have something in mind)..in our private thread. ;)