Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

Hectic,I hear ya Jeramy-lol
Whitetail--Last weekend,what the[&:]Is your season over with ?
Good luck on your hunt

Well spent my Birthday yesterday working--lol-I am really hating this weekend working-should be in the woods hunting where I belong--lmao
Well,heading out monday afternoon.Been seeing alot of does and fawns,had lots of shot oppertunities on them but waiting for a buck.They should really start moving soon.
Good luck guys,we should be on the board by Monday night

Old 10-22-2007, 07:20 AM

Well fella's, I went another weekend without seeing a deer. Yeah, this is getting very frustrating I had a season like this a couple years ago. I only saw 1 doe all season, and I hunted every weekend. Im going to be switching spots and hunting closer to where I live to see if I cant slam something this coming weekend. I hope everyone is doing well and good luck to ya.

SteveO....Out
Old 10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man SteveO, I hope your luck isn't what I run into this coming week. I finally bought my tags on-line yesterday, (2 doe tags and my buck tag)for KS. Talked to my best friend back there and he says they really startedsparring last week, so the bucks are dispersing for sure.
Hope to have at least a little more action than what SteveO is having![8D]
Old 10-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys,things are starting to pic up here a little,starting to see a few rubs and small scrapes.The pre-rut should be kicking in real soon.
Going hunting this weekend with a few guys .John(Nubo) has invitited us for a hunt on his farm and really looking forward to this.He has been scouting and placing stands for weeks now and I am really pumped for this trip.Hopefully something happens and will have pics to post.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm checking out for the next 10 days. Heading to KS. to help get the fall crops in and wheat planted. Sounds like I'll get to hunt the mornings, since there is frost or dew on the crops until about 10 a,m. each day and we can't plant any more wheat until we get the soybeans cut. We do No-Till planting so we plant wheat right in the soybean field once the beans are cut.
It's been nice and cool back there. I'll drive back after work tomorrow and will hunt Friday morning, and hopefull each morning there after. Wish me luck! I might take the time and get on line on the farm, but they are on dial up and it'll have to be a big buck for me to take the time to do it. Plus, I don't know for sure if they have any way to download pics. from my camera!

Later and good luck everyone!!
Old 10-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Howler

The weather is starting to get cooler here now(-6c) tonightThe deer are moving and I think the Rut is just around the corner.
Will be on stand Wednesday and Thursday for better parts of the day.Its going to happen guys,I can feel it.
Good luck to the rest of the team
Old 10-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bump

WOW,has things ever slowed down in here
Where is everyone and how is your season progressing?
Old 11-02-2007, 09:13 AM

Saw a doe this morning with her tail held high...estrus! But she was tooo far. Didnt seen anything else. Going to try again tonight. Might do some light rattling but will also stick with my can call and buck grunt.
Good Luck yall
Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 PM

Just checking in guys. No luck on a deer since this past weekend was Juvi. Gonna give em a go in the morning and see if I can smack a doe at least. I havent seen a deer much less a buck. I hope everyone is doing well. I will check back in after this weekend and let ya know how it went.

SteveO.......Out
Old 11-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in as well. Been some time since I was last on the forum. Haven't had the time to hunt over the past 10 days or so due to a death in the family. So things have finally settled and I will be back out tomorrow morning and then I have a few days off next week as well. Hope to be posting another update soon!

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.