Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

Hey guys, just checking in. Sorry I haven't posted much in the past few days. I've had a lot of stuff going on at home and work. It's been crazy!

I'll be heading out Saturday morning. I'm really looking forward to it. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate so the deer should be moving.

I am terrible at scoring racks but I would guess that buck is going to score in the low 160's.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:00 AM

Man hardly anyone post on here and myself, Jeramy, Howler, Mike, and Jason. Thats half the team. C'mon guys.
Jason- They will more than likely continue to feed the deer the rest of the season I suppose. I dunno it just makes me depressed. No its not my land but I have permission to hunt it and they do to. I wont say anything to the GW, like they would care anyway. Its pretty sad in my county man. Lots and lots of road hunting and corn pile hunting oh and dont forget poaching. Yeah you might want to check those measurements again. cause I actually came up with 173 - 121/2236547". Nah all I did to measure that deer was say alright his ear looks 6" long haha and I think thats what they are supposed to be.

Im leaving tonight and going to try and hunt in the morning at MO. Im going to be hunting blind so I wont know where Im going or what trail looks good. Is that a bad idea to hunt in a certain area tomorrow morning like that "blind". I think so but my buddy insists. I think Im just going to hang out and watch a field or two. Mainly because I think I would probably do more harm than good.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear ya Steve
Howler
extreme1
MossyOak722
SteveO KanevO
SamPAhunter
whitetailhunter01
srss
johnst43
JeramyK
RJPOUTDOORS

Just a reminder of who is on the team--been a while since I have seen all the names on a few pages.
I think we have some shy members here[8D]
I am sure though once season starts,they will participate a bit more--hopefully

Jeramy--I understand on the busy lifestyleJust glad to have you jump in when you can.Good luck on Saturday bud,and good to hear the weather will co-operate for you.

Well steve,I figure if you hunt the land you would likely have to be so far(distance) from any bait pile?
Hunting in MO-Can I come? I can be there soon

Sometimes going in blind is the best way,that way your expectations are not to high,you are more aware of your surroundings,and just a little more enjoyable to hunt as you have no idea as to whats going to happen and when.Just go by a gut feeling bud,hunt hard and have fun
Old 09-27-2007, 02:48 PM

Good luck this weekend guys! I know I am ready...we are on some deer. We processed my dad's buck last night and I am eating some backstrap steaks tonight! My dad has decided to just film me on Saturday instead of hog hunting...we'll see!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 04:45 PM

Hey guys just wanted to say Im sooo ready for this Saturday! Havent been seeing any decent bucks in my location but they usually dont start packin in there till rut. Have seen lots of doe and that is what will bring the big boys in. And will probably take a doe down on Saturday to put some meat in the freezer and to help out the doe/buck ratio.
Will update saturday if I get anything!

Old 09-28-2007, 02:25 PM

Only a few hours left folks!!! Gonna try to get to bed early tonight so that 3 am wake-up won't be such a killer.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just getting home from shopping-lol-Got me my new coat for the cold weather hunting,my new boots.Tomorrow I am heading to the shop for my safety harness and another pack of broadheads.
The countdown is on guys--4 days to go tomorrow-I know-Wednesday is my opener
Good luck
Old 09-28-2007, 09:36 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Jason

Good luck!!

Tim
Old 09-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jason

Good luck!!

Tim
Suttle and to the point--I love it

Thanks Bud
Old 09-29-2007, 11:52 AM
Fork Horn

Once the season gets going you will see more posts I bet. Really isnt to much to talk about that hasnt already been said untill we get in the woods. Which is in 2 days. How great is that........................... Any of you guys order the shirts that they made?? If so how are they?? Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Derek

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.