Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 02:16 PM

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

HAHAHA Now I got some "jam-up" cow trails if anybody wants to thin the local population out. Man I hate those cows.....every food plot I have to fence up except one or they'll smash down all the wheat and eat whats left. They crapped in one of my salt licks[:'(]. Im not talking like a calf took a dump on the corner of my salt lick, I mean 3 or 4 big cows walked over to it and let'er rip. Yeah...they filled up the hole that the deer had dug. Not to mention they stampede in the other direction when they see you walking around[:@]. And they smell aweful...........I hate cows.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:51 PM

We are in the home-stretch now! I will be shooting all week just to make sure. I am heading out on Friday to hang my stand and then waking up early on Saturday ready to go!

Hopefully this weekend someone will put us on the board. Good luck guys!
Old 09-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck guys! Still another 11 days until our full season starts. So don't expect any points from me until then. Right now we're only allowed to shoot antlereless in select areas.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:12 AM

Man, I just looked at my calender and seen 4 days to go...holy cow!!!! I am so pumped...gotta shoot tonight, tomorrow, the next day...so on. I have never been so ready to get up in a tree!
Old 09-18-2007, 11:47 AM

Man Im ready too. Looks like we will be hittin' the woods on the same day. Good luck to ya man. Im feeling pretty confident that I will get a shot....at something.Knock on Wood.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck guys. Us late season opener guys willbe pullin' for ya to get us on the score board.
Still about 5 weeks before I'll even geta chance to deer hunt.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:18 PM

Good luck to all who start this week. I'm hanging up my stand this friday but wont get to hunt until the next weekend. I guarentee I get a doe early in the season just hopin for a bruiser buck in October
OOOO I CANT WAIT!

Old 09-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm just on cruise control right now. Trying to find anything I can to help pass the time. With work, family and my other hobbies it's not that hard. I'll be going out on Saturday for another chance at a mature doe. But I pray I don't have that buck of a lifetime show up. I'd go crazy not being able to shoot. lol
Old 09-19-2007, 07:36 AM

3 days left!!! Good luck to you too Steve...hope you get a nice TN buck this weekend. Unfortunately I can't promise anything but trying my hardest. If a buck walks out within 50 yds, he's mine!
Old 09-19-2007, 12:39 PM

Well bad news guys..........Just kidding. My huntin buddy has had a staff infection on his right elbow for about 2 1/2 weeks now. Finally it healed up before this past weekend. He went back to the doctor and he put his arm in a cast for a week because the staff was actually still ongoing inside of his arm. Moving his arm around actually caused it to become inflamed, thus the cast. Now he can't move his right arm and he cant draw his bow....I told him it would work out for the best and that I would hunt out of his stand for him...HAHAHA. He can't stand being out of the woods on opening day so he iswanting to video for me. He said he can climb with a climbing stand so I said ok. I dont know how hes going to do it but maybe it will work out. Our annual trip to Missouri is next Thursday and he said he was going to go back to the doctor and tell him to cut the cast off until after we get back. LOL.

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.