Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 06:27 PM

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

LOL I'm going to try and come in more often but it is pretty hard with high school during the day and H-work at night. LOL I just wish I could get a buck on my camera this is what I got 2 nights ago....

Old 09-10-2007, 07:05 PM

Hey everybody. Well i hunted all weekend saw several does and a few small bucks but no shooters. Hopefully next weekend will be better. By the way we had a high sat. and sun. both of 92. sure hope it cools off soon.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

SamPA, I remember those days. I'd come home from school and I'd go right out to my stand and worry about homework after I hunted for the evening.

srss, we are getting a break up here in PA. I think we are in the low-mid 70's the rest of the week. Hopefully it will work it's way south!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:34 AM

Does season open for anyone on our team this weekend (the 15th)? Mine opens the next weekend (the 22nd) and this past weekend we went to the woods and we seen a nice 6 pt not to far from my stand but other than that, not a whole lot of deer...just a ton of pigs!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

My antlerless season opens this weekend. I still have to wait until the 29th for the full season to start.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:07 AM

Sam- Dude Im not the baby of the team anymore. And yes I used put hunting before H-work too, now its just "work". Killed my first hog with a bow on a school night.

srss- Good luck man, Im about to jump 10' out of my skin before season gets here. I got a nice fat doe that is already dead she just doesnt know it yet. After this week Im going to move my cameras to other stand locations while I hunt where they are now. Just to see if the deer are using the food plots. Maybe you'll get a shooter in range this weekend and get us some numbers on the board.

Mike- Our seasons open the same day. Whats the weather like in FL? My uncle has a house in Land O' Lakes down there.

Jeramy- It has rained here for the past 5 days straight. Thank God. It has also cooled down to about 75 degrees during the day and the deer are really active right now during daylight hours. I get more daylight pictures on my cameras than night time.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:18 AM

Its HOT! I want to move so bad but we just can't right now. I want to live in TN and it would actually be nice to find some land in TN right now but I haven't been looking. I figure, if we had some land we could move in a few years and by that time, have the land paid off.

FL hunting kind of sucks sometimes, very hot and poor wildlife management. But the places we are hunting are at least a little better than most of central FL.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:13 AM

I will help you look. Let me go ahead and tell you though if you are looking for a place that has some good deer on it you want to head a little farther North in TN than me. I like to help people find stuff, I do this all the time. Heavy Equip, boats, houses, trailers, fourwheelers, Ag tractors. I will keep my eye out for some property in TN. As a matter of fact!!!! I know where there is around 412 Acres for sale. Or it was a couple weeks ago I will go right by it on my way home tonight so I will check and see. Its right on the TN MS line on Hwy 72. It looks like some good property from the road. Its actually in North MS. Short drive from Memphis maybe 30 minutes.

Edited to add:
Its been really hot here this year too. It was over 100 degrees a record of 15 days I think something like that. But its cooled off now. In the winter Ive seen it drop to 10 degrees but thats been the coldest of the cold weather. And we usually get a fairly good snow every year.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:26 AM

Mike- Here ya go.My dad sells logging equip. and is usually pretty good at guaging timber prices. I am myself it looks like alot of good hardwoods on this one plus you could plant the cutover with pine and still come out ahead. http://www.landandfarm.com/lf/s/63/109462.asp

Just thought I'd throw that one at ya to get ya started. That website has alot of TN land available.

SteveO..Out
Old 09-11-2007, 04:14 PM

LOL what do you mean baby[8D]Nope my season starts the 28th and I know it wont take me long to put a doe on the ground. But might wait until that big buck dropsAnd also will have lots of trapping pics to add as well.

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.