Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Happy Birthday JeramyK
ORIGINAL: extreme1

Happy Birthday Bud Hopefully you have a great day

Thanks guys. You know, I was sitting at work today thinking about my birthday. I took my hunters education course when I turned 12 and that was 21 years ago. I never get excited about my birthday. To me it's just another day on the calendar. But it has always started my final countdown to hunting season.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Late Happy Birthday Jeramy. You're at that age when you take B-days for granted. That'sa funny thing about life. When you're a little kid you look forward to B-days and when you're old as dirt, you look forward to them as well, because when you get old ya realize that having another B-day is much better than the alternative!By the way, I'm not that old yet, But I've heard about it![8D]

Old 08-31-2007, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

As old as dirt EH--lol
Jeramy--How was your B-day bud?
Did you get lots of hunting presents and blow out all your candles
Hopefully you made a good wish,as to the hunting season and scoring on a nice buck.

Perth fair this weekend,taking the kids to the demolition derby tonight,some rides tomorrow and Sunday we are going on a 4 wheeler run up country.Going to shoot my bow this weekend as well.I think maybe I will replace my NAP 3000 micro for the QAD this weekend as well--Busy weekend for sure
Old 08-31-2007, 06:29 AM
Fork Horn

Happy B-Day Jeramy!!!

Howler- Sent you out a PM. Thanks again for the offer.

Old 08-31-2007, 07:09 AM

Sorry I'm late but Happy Birthday Jeramy! I have been busy all week and dont get on as much. Hey anyone hunting yet? Still have acouple more days to wait here in PA. But dove season is tomorrow! Might be going out for that!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:35 AM

Man, I feel like crap now...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:44 AM

Jeramy-Happy birthday Dude. Had no idea guess Im late.

I did a little more scouting yesterday and took some pictures. I want ya'll to help me out on this one its a little bit different situation and I dunno its real "ify" whether or not I hunt there. I'll post later. Gotta work.

SteveO...Out
Old 08-31-2007, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: extreme1

As old as dirt EH--lol
Jeramy--How was your B-day bud?
Did you get lots of hunting presents and blow out all your candles
Hopefully you made a good wish,as to the hunting season and scoring on a nice buck.
Old as dirt !!! LOL, not just yet. I only turned 33.

Actually I didn't get any hunting gifts this year. My wife took our 3yr old to the store to pick out a gift for me. He picked out a die cast Hummer for me. So yesterday he helped me open it and then took it from me to play. HAHA. I couldn't stop laughing.

Old 08-31-2007, 08:47 AM

[/quote]

Old as dirt !!! LOL, not just yet. I only turned 33.

Actually I didn't get any hunting gifts this year. My wife took our 3yr old to the store to pick out a gift for me. He picked out a die cast Hummer for me. So yesterday he helped me open it and then took it from me to play. HAHA. I couldn't stop laughing.

[/quote]

That sounds like me when I was a kid. Lol. I guess Im the youngin of Team 45. Im 23. Here are the pics that I took yesterday of a few places I was going to hunt and need some opinions, please.

1. This is the place I was talking about earlier that is kind of ify. I couldnt get in there last year without running deer off. But on the side of this hill there are very worn deer trails and 9 rubs.
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r140/steveokanevo/?action=view&current=CNRecon.Stage1039.jpg

2. This is right on the burn line it would have been behind me in the picture. The corn pile you see in the middle left has been there for a week. It has not been touched. Its right on the intersection of the loggin road and a deer trail. Further down the trail, heads straight into a thicket and there was a huge scrap at the end last year. Lots of trails cross this ridge. There is also a bed and some droppings closer to the thicket.
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r140/steveokanevo/?action=view&current=CNRecon.Stage1035.jpg

3. A former food plot. I shot two does out of this field and watched nine bucks 2 eights, 3 sixes, and the rest were spikes and 1 four point. All the bucks came and left together and this was at the end of Oct. last year. My best salt lick is in this here.
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r140/steveokanevo/?action=view&current=CNRecon.Stage1032.jpg

I just dont know where I am going to hunt in the morning. I was going to hunt at the location in the #2 picture. The corn was a test without using a camera and it failed so Im out of luck Im not sure where to go except the spot across the road. I'll post pictures of it on Tuesday.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pictures SteveO. Makes me anxious to get into the woods.

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.