Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

As far as avatar goes, I'm easy. I just need something to replace my Thunderstrut turkey with, 'cause it ain't turkey season no more![:@]
Old 08-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the team johnst43--we are now officially complete and looks like we are called the "HEART STOPPERS"
That is one sweet Avatar you made for the team Whitetail,you are doing some awesome work.
Thanks for all the votes on team captain guys and I will do my best to help out in anyway possible.
Maybe Rob can get a PM from me and place our name in the thread.

Howler
extreme1
MossyOak722
SteveO KanevO
SamPAhunter
whitetailhunter01
srss
johnst43
JeramyK
RJPOUTDOORS

Now its complete Time to party boys and take this contest to its new level--lol

Steve---The Walleye weighed in at 9.5 pounds

Old 08-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree, I'm ok with just about any avatar as long as it's within the spirit of the contest. I was going to dabble with some ideas in Photoshop but I really like the 2 avatars that have been shown so far.

The only thing that comes to mind with SteveO's idea would be to take that avatar idea. But instead of having that big heart in the picture perhaps have a deer standing broad side with the sight pin centered on the vitals and you can see the heart of the deer almost like if you had x-ray vision. I know, that is a big much to put on a small avatar. But that's what came to mind!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:10 PM

Guys the avatar looks great to and i think extreme1 will make a fine captain.
Old 08-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only thing that comes to mind with SteveO's idea would be to take that avatar idea. But instead of having that big heart in the picture perhaps have a deer standing broad side with the sight pin centered on the vitals and you can see the heart of the deer almost like if you had x-ray vision. I know, that is a big much to put on a small avatar. But that's what came to mind!
I love that idea,wonder if it will work
Old 08-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is my attempt. But not exactly what I had in mind. If I could find a more realistic buck picture and background I could make it better. But this gets the general idea across.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW Jeramy,looking great--I like that one as well.If you guys keep this up we will have to start a poll on which one it should be--making this to darn difficult.

PS---And OMMMM,we were on the 2nd page
Old 08-23-2007, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

thanks for the compliments extreme. I'm no expert when it comes to the graphics but I've been dabbling with them for a few years now. Just simple designs.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:06 AM

Jeramy I like the last one the best I think. Only a few people have looked at them from what I can tell. Eventually we are just going to have to go with something.

---Jason so when are we going walleye fishing again?
Old 08-23-2007, 08:23 AM

I like the last one as well! Heres an idea for an avatar if somone that is good with graphics could construct..

Giant buck lying dead on the ground(view from back like you are walkin up on him)
Arrow sticking out of him
Heart Stoppers above
Team 45 below

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.