Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread >

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

Well, I'll take time to tell about my last 10 days when I get home from work, but it was a whirl wind of work and play that was a lot of fun but wore me out. I saw a total of 12 different bucks while on stand. I didn't get the biggest one I saw, but I got a nice one none the less. I got to be on stand 7 mornings and2 evenings. I saw at least one buck all except one morning. Rattling worked well. I'll get a tape measure on him after work this evening, and put team 45 on the board.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Howler! He is a beauty!
Old 11-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Jeramy. Sorry to read of the death in your family. It's never easy, but sometimes all the better. Hope the good lord helps your family heal!
Old 11-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Howler

Thanks Jeramy. Sorry to read of the death in your family. It's never easy, but sometimes all the better. Hope the good lord helps your family heal!
Thank you! Yes, in our case this death wasn't easy but she is in a better place. Her health had been declining the past 2 years. And she declined any life support and told everyone that she was at peace and ready to go. She will be missed but certainly not forgotten!

Old 11-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

First and foremost Jeramy,My condolences to the family.

Howler-A big congrats to ya bud.Way to put us on the board with such a beauty--

November 4th I left for the camp for the rifle hunt,just returned yesterday.Our gang put 13 deer on the pole,one of our best years to date.Alot of good eating there guys.Now all my attention can be put back to bowhunting
I have till the end of December guys and will do my best to put one on the ground
Old 11-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

got one down what info do I turn in for contest.
good hunting.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

RJ, you'll need to go to the official score card thread and post a pic. that includes you, your bow, and the buck and then list the P&Y measurements. You could also post a pic. here too. We'd all like to see what ya got, andit looks like most of us won't be spending much time at the official score card thread to check out all the other bucks.

Congrats.

Thanks extreme, now don't wait until the last minute to get one for yourself.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RJPOUTDOORS

got one down what info do I turn in for contest.
good hunting.
WOOOOHOOOO way to put the bucks down,we got ourselves 2 killing machines here,the rest of us to follow soon (with a little sarcasm-still working on it boys)[8D]
A big congrats to you as well Randy,cant wait to see the pics and read of the story on the thread.
Howler gave excellent advise and he knows how the contest is ran,listen to this man,he has been here for as long as dirt and knows how to get it done

I sent you a PM and also E-mailed you .Lets get her done guys.We are climbing up in the ranks with 2 nice bucks.
Lets add some more guys,GUYS,where are ya's---Must be out hunting
Old 11-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Must be out hunting
Yeah, that's where you should be too!

I resemble that "longer than dirt" remark, by the way! Don't know if that's a good thing or not![8D]
Old 11-16-2007, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I resemble that "longer than dirt" remark, by the way! Don't know if that's a good thing or not![8D]
lmao---If you will notice our joined dates-looks the same--Just stating you have been part of this board for probably as long if not longer then myself

Out hunting,ya should be but the firearm season is open till Saturday here and plan on getting out with bow in hand next week(my short week)wooohoooo.
Maybe,just maybe you will see my handsome face holding onto a big Ontario buck
Now hopefully some of the other members here(team) can jump in and let us know how their season is progressing.

Congrats again guys

Quick Reply: 45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.