HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   45-Official Team Heart Stoppers Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/203315-45-official-team-heart-stoppers-thread.html)

extreme1 08-21-2007 03:22 PM

RE: 45-Official Team 45 Thread

ORIGINAL: whitetailhunter01

HEY!! I don't wanna hear any excuses come hunting season, UNDERSTAND!!! lol
lmao---only excuse your going to hear from me brother is trying to think up reasons why it took so long to drag the big guy out of the woods--hmmm---cant make excuses-lol--I have a new 4 wheeler and alot of buds to help---No excuses from me then :D

SteveO KanevO 08-21-2007 03:22 PM

Ive already posted but Im Steve (who guessed it) from TN not married, no kids, I do have a girlfriend that takes up most of my time but thats alright. I was just trying to think of some names.
-Rack Razors
-Rack Raisers
-Black Rack
-Aracknid (A-RACK-NID)
-Sweet Shot:)
I know that I wont shoot anything under 100" thats pretty much what Ive set myself to this year. 7pt or better with my bow beside some meat (does).
I like the name Sweet Shot but its a group decision lets hear some more names!:)
Great to finally be on a team!
Oh Im 23 and work for a construction company. 2hours from the house most of the hunting will be done on weekends and holidays. That sucks

extreme1 08-21-2007 03:27 PM

Is Photobucket down or something--or do I just forget how to post pics--lmao

JeramyK 08-21-2007 03:48 PM

This is my 4th season in the contest. Unfortunately I wish I could say I've had some big contributions but I haven't shot a buck since 2002. Last year I tagged 2 antlerless deer. Since our antler restrictions went into effect I've had to pass on a few that I would have normally shot. Hopefully I will be blessed this year!

I'm happy with any team name. I like what you guys have come up with so far.

whitetailhunter01 08-21-2007 03:48 PM

Try imageshack.us!

Well I am Mike, 27 yrs old and I would say I am a good shot BUT I live in FL...lol The area we hunt is directly next to a big swamp. The other spot we have was off limits to hunters for a LONG time so there are some big bucks in the area. Only time will tell!

whitetailhunter01 08-21-2007 03:50 PM

Here are some names I came up with...

Heart Stoppers
OuttaBreath
Buck Slammers
Swamp Boys

I dunno, maybe.

Howler 08-21-2007 04:06 PM

I like Heart stoppers! Anyone else. I'm easy to please though!:)

nubo 08-21-2007 04:09 PM

WELCOME TO THAT GUY FROM PERTH ,GLAD TO SEE THEY DIDN'T FORGET TO PUT YOU ON A TEAM !

I've heard that excuse before about long shift's and no sleep ,I may have used it myself bud , seem's you and i are on the very same shift again .so it's gonna work fine when you come my way for that deerhunt this fall .

Team 45 ,just to let you know you got yourself a real good teammate here with Extreme 1 ,been hanging around here on the forum since grass was kneehigh to a grasshopper .

Look's like a pretty good team ya's got here ,so good luck and we'll see ya down the road.

nubo

extreme1 08-21-2007 04:18 PM

Thanks for the kind words John.
Same shift ,great,I was looking at the callinder last night at work making sure the weekend of the 26-27-28 was going to work or had to use more holiday time--lol
Heading to work soon guys--take care

PS---Heart Stoppers sounds good to me as well---IM easy:D
PSS----Hopefully by tomorrow morn we will hear from the other 3 guys and we will have a Team Captain voted in---Should make it complete soon:)

JeramyK 08-21-2007 05:01 PM

Heart Stoppers sounds good to me too. In the years of participating in the contest I don't thing I've seen that name used.