Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread. >

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Old 11-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 44-Official Team 44 Thread.

Go get emmen!!! Good luck.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 11-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: iowabob85

Big storm coming in Saturday for us.

Ya when that storm is done with you guys its suppose to hit us. I'm hoping to get out Sat evening before it hits. As long as the wind is not too bad it might be good. Problem is the temps are coooooold. 6 degrees F and dropping
Old 12-01-2007, 05:57 AM
Bartender

BOB where is the update pal? Were they moving big time like I thought?
As your captain I demand a update pal!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

So much for hunting this morning , I got up at 5:00am and found that we were getting dumped on ,we have 2 feet of snow on the ground this morning and it was still coming hard . So no hunting this morning . I went out and got the snow blower running ,made 1 pass and boom ,seized the motor ,thank god the brother-in-law live's across the road because he has a brand new blower ,so I didn't have to shovel too much . The sun is shining now ,so I'm planning on getting out this afternoon ,these deer are gonna want to feed and hopefully tonight one of them walk's right by me . Doe or buck it's going down.

nubo
Old 12-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well fellas didn't see a deer Friday[:'(], first time all year that I was skunked and with that big storm coming in who woulda thought. Afraid I am gonna have to take whatever walks by me after shotgun season is over. Hate to but temps are getting colder and freezer is getting empty [8D]. Hopefully a nice 110" buck will pass my way but if one doesn't I am gonna have to shoot a doe. Sure wish I hadn't screwed the pooch when that 170"er passed my way. Feel like I let myself and you guys down on that deer.[:@]Gonna be 3 weeks be4 I can bowhunt again after shotgun season. Well later fellas and keep up the good fight.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Bartender

Bob I am stunned on Friday but thats hunting. All my areas are messed up this year from gun season but after the 9th I am going to have a go at it. Screwed the pooch when 170 what?
Old 12-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh FRALEY I had a 170" buck walk past me and I shot right over his shoulder that is all. At least I didn't make a bad hit on him. I will have a rangefinder for next years bow season. I figured you had already read about that encounter in our team thread.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

Well at least you're out there trying. Remember, you can't shoot em from the couch!!! Good luck

Spudrow from Mo
Old 12-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well after getting 2 feet of snow Fri night ,i went out last evening with a couple good guy's to hunt an evening hunt ,we only seen 2 doe's at a distance which really surprised me since we just had the storm . i expected to see lot's of deer moving ,but that wasn't the case .After trudging through snow up to our waste for almost a mile in and out ,wasn't a whole lot of fun ,but heywhat's hunting all about ,you need to except what ever condition's mother nature has in store ,if you want to play this game .Last night we recieved another 12" of snow to go with the allready 2 feet plus ,so I guess you could say that's why the deer weren't moving . I'm guessing we have about 40" of snow and we're pretty much snowed in right now .
I'll be out again anyway's this week re4gardless ,since it's muzzleloader season here ,but noone's hunting this property so I'll be out ,only thing is that I'll have to wear my orange while hunting.

I'm trying guy's and I won't be quiting till the season's over .

nubo
Old 12-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bad weather here again this morning ,freezing rain and more wind and snow ,may be a rough ride to work ,but I'm gonna try and get out again befor e the weekend.

nubo

Quick Reply: 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.