Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread. >

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Old 08-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 44-Official Team 44 Thread.

Ruttinbucks--Just curious what the family bet is between you and your brother??? Don't let his smack talk(or lack of it) get to you!! My money is on you!!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Spike

no bet , we actually hunt great together, i hope he gets a monster and im sure he wishes me the same, but for on here now thats another storie,lol[:@]
Old 08-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Spike

and i forgot you put your money on the right one ,Thanks [:@]
Old 08-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Spike

a name BUCKS BEFORE HOE'S , LOL JUST A THOUGHT[:@] BBH
Old 08-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well.well.well we have a pretty confident bunch here , being from Ontario and being pretty hard to find good deer [LOL] I'll just say hey we ain't going to be the last bunch in this contest for long,no matter what any of these guy's say LOL

We're goin to get her on and we can't go anywhere but up ,so if you have a buck in front ,guess what? your gonna have to take the little guy down ,no matter how big he is ,he's inch's and that's what we're gonna need ,so don't wait till it's late ,if it's worthy take em. I've seen in the past from other team's guy's who have been passing up decent deer and end up not scoring an inch. I'm one of those guy's ,this season ,I'm going for the inch's and not the horn's .

Again I offer to take the team Capt position and we'll take this team no where but forward .
I will not assume anything ,we need to act as a team and make good choice decission's as a team .I'm no rookie and I'll move this team forword. I know what it take's to get there ,inch's ,inch's inch's ,it's not about taking the bigguy unless you have that oppurtunity,just don't leave it till the last moment ,we are a team not individual's. Let's make this team the surprise of the season .

Tommorrow I'll look over our team list and if anyone who has been chose for our team hasn't posted ,I'll pm them and see if we can't stir up a little interest.
You guy's decide ,If someone want's to take charge ,I'm fine with that ,but let's get this season underway.

nubo
Old 08-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

O.K guy's !

Deertale
Alabamaslamma
Spudrow

These are the guy's that haven't responded as of yet ,I'll contact Rob and find out how much time we have before we can ask for replacement's ,just in case these guy's don't show .
I'll send pm's out tomorrow and I'll also contact Rob, to see where we stand. I know it's early ,but we need to be prepared for the no show's . Just in case .

nubo
Old 08-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Bartender

You guys are in trouble look at his signature, ilinois?

All seriousness you have a good team member here.

Ferg you know that lake your on has a deep hole, lol
Old 08-18-2007, 11:35 PM

Ok checking in and here are some of the bucks that Im after this year

Old 08-18-2007, 11:36 PM

more

Old 08-18-2007, 11:37 PM

Also my name is Brett and Im 17 years old and this will be my 4th year bowhunting.

Quick Reply: 44-Official Team The Nimrods Thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.