Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread >

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 02:20 PM

Default RE: 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

I got one right before gun season here in ill. Ity should go around 110 or 115. I have been on vacation, so once I go back to work I will put in the pics. Also, the guy I hunt with tagged a 181" monster sat a.m.. I will show ya a pic soon.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

Good Job! And 181 man that is a brute. I harvested another nice 8 with my smokepole this weekend. So with both of my buck tags filled it looks like I will be managing my doe herd. It has been a hell of a year. http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/Sport4/?action=view&current=smokepolebuck.jpg
Old 11-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Fork Horn

Hey team, I'm finally back from vacation. It started off great and ended better!!

Nov 4th I arrowed this buck......

He grosses 138 4/8.

Then on sunday night of gun season my nine year old son shot his second deer of the year in the last 1/2 hour of light.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats ILL BUCK that is a beauty of a buck. And tell your son congrats. What part of Illinois are you?
Old 11-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

I'm from vermilion county, around the Danville area.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:17 AM

Great bucK! I also like to see the young ones get a deer. That is as much fun as anything.

Here is my bow kill. Also, Here is a pic of My buddy's gun kill.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:19 AM

here is the gun kill.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow guys! You guys are kicking butt! sport4 - what a season you've had!!! The rut has been good to this team!!!!

I'm going out to do some scouting right now. I've spent the last few nights on google earth and have a couple spots picked out. we'll see if anything comes of it.

edit - found a skull and antlers from an 8 point while scouting today. kind of cool.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to see we're on the boards. I saw a really nice buck this morning. Very cold. Rattled and grunted, got his attentionb but he bedded down in a wetland/cottonwood trees. Figured he'd be out to check the area in the eve. Got out around 3:45 and rounded the corner and there he was!Well he did't spook really badly but after a short stare-down he ran off. I hope he'll be back on Sunday. Tommorow is going to be really windy so I don't think I'll go out. This is in the NW suburbs of Chicago so the deer are used to running into people all the time. Laid down some estrous scent. I'll lay some more down tommorow along with some dominant buck scent, and hope to see him on Sunday. Good luck guys!
Old 11-24-2007, 05:08 PM

Good to see we're getting on the board, even better to see that folks here are having success! My November hunting was limited to one weekend, which most of it was spent in the cold rain. Now the season is over in this area, and only thing I saw were elk (go figure).I still have one long weekend in December to give my bow a chance to draw blood, butI won't be picky, as I'll take a doe atthe least to avoid eating tag soup.

Congrats again to allwho have had success so far, and happy hunting to those left to still fill the freezer!

Quick Reply: 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.