Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread >

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 15-Official Team 15 Thread

OK I vote Killin' Krew. Has a nice morbid ring to it!
Old 08-21-2007, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

He's a PITA from lake county.

(From Kenosha County)
Why I oughta come up there and......
Old 08-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Fork Horn

OK then its 4 to 3 in favor of Killin Krew. This time tomorrow I will see if any more team mates voted and our name will become official!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

just to resolve this i'll vote for killin' krew too.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:39 PM

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. Been out filming my cousin Troy (shed33) on an archeryantelope hunt in southern Idaho. He's also a field journalist here, and will be doing a write up ofthe hunt...

I like S.B.D for a name. KK is a bit morbid for me, but ifthe vote goes that way, then so be it.

As far as being a team withone of the fewest posts, oh well. That just means we're all out scouting or hunting and not sitting in front of the puter all day

I will be looking for a decentmulie buck in September (only archery season in Oregon). If I have the $$ I'll buy a whitetail tag for across the river (Idaho) and go for a whitie too in November and December. We all want to bag a hawg, but I feel if we all at least put points on the board as a team we stand a good chance
Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

Well it looks like Killin Krew is the official name. 5 to 4, everyone that has signed in voted so its all good.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:23 AM

Congragulations

Your team is a two time winner of the team with the least amount of Posts.
Another bump to help get your post count up. I liked that response to you last slowest team award "we are out scouting" lol. OK guys lets get it up & going. At least you have a team name. What was it oh yeah not killin or something.

2007/2008 Champs OUt

Old 08-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

People are keeping track of how many posts each team has per week? I'm missing something. anyway....

I finally got pictures of a decent buck. It's a 2 1/2 yr old 8 point. decent buck, nothing spectacular. I've been getting lots of daytime buck pictures but they are all spikes (3), and a 3 point. I have a couple hundred pictures of those 4 little bucks.

I also got pics of 4 frickin' cows. That's a first for me. they showed up on 3 cameras and pooped every 2 feet all the way around my property. They've been loose for over a week now.

Anyway, I've been pretty quiet on here. Just thought I'd give you all an update.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:54 PM

OK Killin' Krew! I think that we should keep with our winning ways as being the team with the fewest posts (who cares how many posts you have anyways????), then take the victory lap at the end of the season! What do you all say????

Go KK!!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Fork Horn

sounds good to me trouthunter!! haha thats funny that someone really keeps track of posts per week on the teams.

i guess we should be ashamed, thats a big deal guys

haha anyways, good luck to Killin Krew!!

Quick Reply: 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.