Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread >

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 01:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 15-Official Team 15 Thread

Al right team we are one of only 2 teams with no captain! I am not sure were we stand on teams without names yet but I know we are one of them.

If no one cares I will be the captain?

Names?? Lets pick between Silent but Deadly or The Killin Krew!

I will tally the votes on wedesday night and our team will be reborn!

I vote for The Killin Krew or Killin Krew. I like The KillinKrew.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:52 AM

I all for you being captain. Killin Krew sounds good. Id say go ahead and turn it in if you don't hear from anyone else today. If you need any help, I am logged on days, just no weekends.

Have you started seeing any good ones in the fields yet. It looks like they will have an early corn harvst this year, if so I hope to do more field scouting.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Silent but Deadly works for me.

Ill Buck - you can be cap'n if you want, if not, I'll be. I was captain last year so I'm more than happy to pitch in.

As for winning this thing, well... I think I mentioned before that I was on the winning team the first year HNI had this event. We won not because of huge bucks, but because of quantity. There were a few monsters taken, but nearly eveyone posted a deer to our score board, which pushed us to the winners circle. In fact, that year I shot a dink that only scored in the 80s but helped.

So the point is, if you have your eye on a bruiser holding out may be a great pay off. If however (like myself), scouting time is impossible, too many hunters surrounding my private land, etc.... then take what you can get.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shoot whatever makes you happy. The contest is just for fun. You won't have everyone agree on shooting quantity. Shoot a good buck if you can, in the end it's every mans(womans) decision.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:44 PM

I vote for the Killin Krew and i am pumped to start hunting we and looked at deer tontie on one of our fields, looked from a ways away and see a really nice 130" 8 pointer and a mid 150's 10 and another deer i dont even know what it has but i believe it should be well into the 160's!!!! 26 days and counting until ill be out there cant wait the whack one for the team
Old 08-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Fork Horn

I like S.B.D.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Fork Horn

I vote for Silent But Deadly
and IL, you being captain is perfect with me

the buck i'll be going after is the pic i showed, prolly in the 90's, not that big, but he will score
Old 08-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

SBD sounds like a fart!I guess that's OK cuz I'm and old fart,but KK has a nice ring to it. Whatever!
Old 08-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Fork Horn

OK, so far its tied with Dr Andy saying whatever!

Come on DR. you could be the tie breaker.... whats it going to be for your vote?? Silent But Deadly or Killin Krew???

One thing to consider, what grieve could come from other teams if we wind up as team Silent But Deadly!!
Old 08-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Bartender

He's a PITA from lake county.

(From Kenosha County)

Quick Reply: 15-Official Team KILLIN KREW Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.