Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread >

11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

Did you say ...kind of small...?????? Oh, you were talking about the picture.

It should be a good weekend to get out - if you have the time. I don't see me being out there again for a good while, and it's just killing me.
Last time I was out I took my climber to a place where I kept seeing deer crossing an opening. At one point I had 7 does under me and then a small spike but no big guy. 13 deer came past me that afternoonand never had a clue I was there. It was great.
Good luck to everyone out there.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Fork Horn

well guys, the first picture i posted was from wednesday and this one is from friday. just got film this morning and had it developed. i'll post a few more in a while but this is same buck with anotherbuck on a corn screenings pile. we feed deer all winter long. there is plenty to eat with corn stalks and stuff around, the snow is our first so deer taking advantage of free and easy food.

Old 12-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

another
Old 12-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

here it is

Old 12-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

the 2 bucks abouve this is 1 by him self and so is the other

Old 12-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

nice little 10point here. probably his first rack. should be a monster in a few years if we can keep him alive. there are people around who will kill anything. trying to educate them but you know how it goes. hope he stays on this farm and doeant wonder off too far.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Monie
Have you seen anything?
THERE IS LIFE ON THE THREAD

Yes, Monie. But no shooters. Lots of small does, and button bucks. With all the snow cover, they are getting easier to pattern. Hopefully a big guy will stroll by soon on his way to grab a bite.

Just really busy with everything and my mother has cancer and I am pretty much taking care of her needs
John, your mother is in my prayers. Sorry to hear this.

Great pics of some nice bucks, good luck, I'm pulling for you!

It should be a good weekend to get out
Your correct KC, I can't wait. Hopefully you find time SOON as well
Old 12-12-2007, 02:08 PM

sorry i have not checked in in a longe time
iv had a horse sh**t season just could not make it
happen hunted a nice 10 with a drop tine from the start af archary tell gun season then i had to move (the land owner gun hunts it) so needless to say i ended up with two does never seen a nice buck all year while on stand im done for the season starting to plan a cape buffalo hunt for next year hopefully my luck changes by then good luck to all for the rest of the season sorry i could not get any points up the good thing is thay are talking about having a deer season next year too so will see what happens
Old 12-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN ARCHER

sorry i have not checked in in a longe time
iv had a horse sh**t season just could not make it
happen hunted a nice 10 with a drop tine from the start af archary tell gun season then i had to move (the land owner gun hunts it) so needless to say i ended up with two does never seen a nice buck all year while on stand im done for the season starting to plan a cape buffalo hunt for next year hopefully my luck changes by then good luck to all for the rest of the season sorry i could not get any points up the good thing is thay are talking about having a deer season next year too so will see what happens
No worries, MN ARCHER. I'd day with two does it wasn't too bad of a season! Heck, I've shot a total of 0 deer, but man am I having a blast persuing the game I love, I'm learning a lot this year as well. Good Luck on your future cape buffalo hunt, and as well as any other game you happen to hunt.

To all of team 11:

MN ARCHER
gtx106
bow huntert
Monie
APAJaws
KCMO Cityboy

SparrowHawk
outdoormafiaKP
teamster284
22series

I have, really, truly enjoyed being your captain this season. It was great getting to know some of you better. It is so great there is a forum like this for people to "meet" other people, and get to know them. Even though our team might not win, yes MIGHT not....still have people hunting, myself included, I wouldn't want anyone else on OUR team. Thank you for voting me captain, for some it might not mean much, I mean what did I do? To me it meant something, and I hope in the future I have a some of you on my team, or heck, even get to meet some of you in person. I wish you all the best of luck in all you do, keep it touch, and lets put a fewmore down for team 11, what do you say?

Old 12-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys, just stopped by to check in. not scored yet, keep passing on the little one so maybe when it gets really cold and i have froze my a$$ off and paid my dues then i'll score a nice one for us. good luck and i'll check back soon.

Quick Reply: 11-Official Team 11 Pernicious Predators Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.