Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 1-Offical Team No Name Thread >

1-Offical Team No Name Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:19 AM

Default RE: 1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Hey If we are still thowing names around how about FIRST STRIKE ? Since we were the first team to get points on the board. I also like fall fanatics. Can't wait to see the team logo.
Justin
Old 08-21-2007, 11:25 AM

sorry, i really havnt been around guys going threw a devorce it s the hardest thing ever to do with 2 girls involed, but i will be checking in often congrats PSE, ON THE FIRST BUCK , I LIKE THAT NAME THE TEAM WITH NO NAME, LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AGREAT TEAM, I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST OF LUCK
Old 08-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

The best of luck to you jamiebuck, I've been there, there is light at the end of the tunnel and it's a cliche but everything happens for a reason. Chin up and take solitude in a treestand when it comes time.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe you could have a generic avatar something like this.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

jamiebuck been there myself and Rob is right it will get better just be there for the kids they will love you no matter what.

Rd that is an awsome idea what does everyone else think?
Old 08-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: rookiebowhuntr_PA

Hey If we are still thowing names around how about FIRST STRIKE ? Since we were the first team to get points on the board. I also like fall fanatics. Can't wait to see the team logo.
Justin
I'm liking that too but hey, it's not my losing team. [8D]
Old 08-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Spike

Jamie,

Glad to have you on the team. I was in the same situation some seven years ago. Raised two boys on my own. At the time my oldest was just graduating High School and my youngest was juststarting the eighth grade. Put them both through College and met the women of my dreams. She loves to hunt! Only problem is, she can out shoot me. So there is new life out there. You will find it if you keep your spirts high and your kids in your heart.

Team With No Name has kinda grown on me the last few days. I would like to keep it, but what ever the team decides will be fine with me.
Here is a pic of my shooter!

Old 08-22-2007, 05:38 AM

Jamiebuck, like eveyone said things happen for a reason. Just know that God orchestrates everything for a reason. We may not understand His plan, but just know that it is aperfect plan and His Love will be your strength and will comfort you through this rough time! God bless!

So as far as names it looks like
No Name
Fall Fanatics
First Strike
I like them all and I do not care which we choice. What does everyone else think?

Old 08-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

What about First Blood? Has anyone used that yet? We can use a picture of Mr. John Rambo as our avatars.

jamiebuck - hang in there bud, things get rough sometimes but in the end it will all work out. As part of our team you're official a brother now, so if you ever need anything feel free to PM, e-mail, call, or send smoke signals.

I really don't have any hunting updates as of late. I'll be taking a trip down to West Central IL this weekend to hang a few stands and play around with the video camera, so I should have an update after that.Oh, and I'll be checking my trailcams too. Hopefully I get a few more pix of this guy.

Old 08-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Spike

Check it out!

Quick Reply: 1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.