Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 1-Offical Team No Name Thread >

1-Offical Team No Name Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 1 Offical Team 1 Thread

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

Welcome home J, I'm sure your still out cold seeing the time you posted. Everything's up and running smoothly. We'll talk more via email...you know.
The members suck up to the mods and the mods suck up to THE MAN............Vicious cycle I'll tell ya
And THE MAN sucks up to the BOSS/PRES who isn't in the contest this year, J...did ya see the HNI Mod email, where's Todd.....he's running out of time. Vicious cycle indeed. [8D]
Old 08-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I told Todd he's not allowed in the contest this year because last year he shot a nice buck with his bow and never even scored it for the contest! I have to finish unpacking and doing a few things and then I plan on checking my e-mail so I know what I'm in for tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the heads up Rob!
Old 08-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Fork Horn

HNIJustin glad to see you are back hope you had a great vacation and are ready for a wild adventure with this team.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

I told Todd he's not allowed in the contest this year because last year he shot a nice buck with his bow and never even scored it for the contest! I have to finish unpacking and doing a few things and then I plan on checking my e-mail so I know what I'm in for tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the heads up Rob!
That's right, he never entered that deer....shame on you Todd. [8D]
Old 08-20-2007, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

Just wanted to move us up we dont want to look like a few other teams on the second page.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Q2INWHITETAILS

Just wanted to move us up we dont want to look like a few other teams on the second page.
Hey Q2in ... at least you don't have to worry about Rob yelling at when your about to draw back on a doe .. I mean buck like last year.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Fork Horn

I know as gmmat said I will will have to only worry about him catching his high heal in the stand.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

am I the only one from Indiana on this team?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Hey Q2INWHITETAILS

How about Fall Fanatics for a team name ... just a suggestion , if you guys still want to go with "Team No Name" then may I suggest your logo should have " Team # 1 in the center with some antlers or maybe bow and arrows.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 1-Offical Team No Name Thread

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Hey Q2INWHITETAILS

How about Fall Fanatics for a team name ... just a suggestion , if you guys still want to go with "Team No Name" then may I suggest your logo should have " Team # 1 in the center with some antlers or maybe bow and arrows.
Throw that at Ryanaller in his thread, he said he could fix them up. That's a great suggestion RD.

Quick Reply: 1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.