Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 1-Offical Team No Name Thread >

1-Offical Team No Name Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 1 Offical Team 1 Thread

See the revised score for your team guys...there was an error and the correct score now reflects an additional 9 inches.....one never knows.

Nice buck, 120 4/8"s. Fantastic.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the help Rob. Sorry guys, used KY math to score him.

Sid, thats some awesome animals! How great is Africa? I let a couple pretty good Nyala walk, but nothing that big! Man I already miss the place and I only been gone a couple weeks!
Old 08-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Fork Horn

I'm glad to see we are all here Justin will be soon from what I see we have a pretty good team. Pse your buck grew a couple inches the last few days I didnt know the drying period added inches.lol

I think the team no name is pretty cool if you guys decide on that name we will need an avatar.

Were did you guys hunt in Africa I think it would be a trip of a lifetime. The owner of the Bow shop I frequent went and he said it is just plain beautiful.

A few short weeks and we all will be out enjoying what pse already has.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:17 AM
Spike

My wife and I saved for three years to take this trip to Komga South Africa with Kubusi Safaris. We hunted the Askari Wildlife Region. It covers 240,000 acres. The hunting was incredible. I would have loved to have taken more animals with my bow, but on a seven day hunt and a quest to take the grand slam spiral horn (Nyala, Kudu, Cape Eland, and Bushbuck) it was not possible. It was a dream come true, got the SCI Record Book Nyala on the first days hunt, the 51 inch Kudu and SCI Record Bushbuck on the second day, my wife took a #4 SCI Record Blesbuck on the third day and I harvested a nice Impala Ram, hunted three more days hard and got a SCI Record Springbuck with my Switchback, on the sixth day I completed the quest for the Grand Slam and took a 1850# Cape Eland Bull. This hunt was all free chase and mostly in the Mountain Range of the Askari. It was like hunting in New Mexico after a good rainy season. The Country was green and alive with animals. Could not have had a better host as James and Megan Williamson of Kubusi Safaris, food and spirits were magnificent and the accomadations were wonderful. I want to return on a ten day bow hunt and try to stick a great Waterbuck like PSE got, what a magnificent trophy!
Old 08-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Spike

We got a great team. Are we sticking to the team with no name for a name?
Old 08-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

team with no name kicks butt!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

I say we go with team no name it seems to fit our guys here i will see about a logo..
Old 08-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, just got back from a week long cruise to Alaska and wanted to check in before I was considered offiically dead.

I'll check things out a bit more tomorrow and see if we can't come up with a team name. And congrats to pse - way to put us on the board early!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some sleep.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Hey guys, just got back from a week long cruise to Alaska and wanted to check in before I was considered offiically dead.

I'll check things out a bit more tomorrow and see if we can't come up with a team name. And congrats to pse - way to put us on the board early!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some sleep.
Welcome home J, I'm sure your still out cold seeing the time you posted. Everything's up and running smoothly. We'll talk more via email...you know.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome home J, I'm sure your still out cold seeing the time you posted. Everything's up and running smoothly. We'll talk more via email...you know.
The members suck up to the mods and the mods suck up to THE MAN............Vicious cycle I'll tell ya

Quick Reply: 1-Offical Team No Name Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.