Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 25 Official Team The Bone Collectors Thread >

25 Official Team The Bone Collectors Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

25 Official Team The Bone Collectors Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 25 Official Team The Bone Collectors Thread

my big guys are comeing outta velvet so thats good ill post pics when i deicde to put em on the comp
Old 09-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Fork Horn

Finally received my Illinois tags yesterday I knew they would come but having them in hand is a much more peaceful feeling.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:04 PM

Picked up my MI tags today now I'm waiting to see if we'll get the city limit doe tags,I'll find out the 17th,if they have them. I'm taking as many as I can get at 10$ a pop.Go Team 25 Bone Collectors!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys it's finally here!!!! In themorning I will be in da tree!!!!!! I can only hunt a couple hours, because I have a golf scramble at 1pm!! If we weren't the defending champs, I'd skip it, but we have to try to defend our title!! Last year we shot -15 and won by 2 strokes!! It's all for a good cause too! The CT Childrens Hospital gets 100% of the proceeds.

Golf rates right behind hunting for me. I'm not great at it, but ususally shoot in the mid 80's. I've even been lucky enough to get a hole in one, on fathers day 2005!!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Come on guys, wake up, lets get some chatter going in here!! About 10 more hours, and I will be in my tree. I have never done much morning hunting before, but that is my 1 and only goal for this year, I want to get out there and see the sun come up more often. Just have never been much of a morning person before. So what does everyone else do more of, morning hunts, or evening hunts?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

Come on guys, wake up, lets get some chatter going in here!!
I've been trying, but it seems like I'm talking to myself!!! LOL

I've always been, in the stand before the sun comes up, still hunt from 10-2 ish, and back to the stand till dark!!! If I can hunt all day!! I do!!!

Sun up at 6:28!!! Less than 8 hours I can start slinging!!! I'll sleep 6 hours if I'm lucky!!

GOOD HUNTING & BE SAFE!!!

~Brad
Old 09-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Bigdaddy I guess maybe a competitor coming into your thread will make your boys talk a little more. Goodluck in the morning, better bundle up to i just looked at the thermometer and it says 30 degrees. Sounds like i'm gonna have to tell Hammer to make you guys work some more Saturdaysso you can't hunt so much.haha. At least you can sleep right now, I'm used to working nights so now Im stuck waiting another 4 1/2 hours before i can go to my stand, to make it worse my release finger keeps twitching
Old 09-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

Well, my opening day hunt came, and went. I saw 2 does and a spiker, and had a doe at 22yds, but she never offered a good shot, so I let her walk. It was enough to get the blood pumping, and it now has set in, deer season is back baby!!!

I did manage to get soaked, as it rained all morning! Well now I'm off to golf!!!
GL ALL!!!
Brad
Old 09-15-2007, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Rain???????? Where the heck were you hunting at?? It was beautiful down here. Nice and frosty.Saw 2 does on the way to my stand. Only sat for a couple of hours, but will be back out there mid afternoon.
ORIGINAL: vikesfan353

Well, my opening day hunt came, and went. I saw 2 does and a spiker, and had a doe at 22yds, but she never offered a good shot, so I let her walk. It was enough to get the blood pumping, and it now has set in, deer season is back baby!!!

I did manage to get soaked, as it rained all morning! Well now I'm off to golf!!!
GL ALL!!!
Brad
Old 09-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Typical Buck

I live in Connecticut. I was born and raised in north MN, but moved east 3 years ago!!!

Quick Reply: 25 Official Team The Bone Collectors Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.