Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread >

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Hey swamp,
I just saw you signed up for the indoor league tournament. Good luck.
Old 12-30-2007, 12:34 PM

Well I guess tonight and tomarrow will be my last chance to score one for the team,,,but you never know what might happen,,I'm still hopeing for a big-un but if a forky comes in he better duckif you know what I mean!
Old 12-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

I hear you Okie... I don't know how my season is going to wind up....I'm fixing to shoot that indoor league tournament and don't think I'll be hunting with my bow the rest of the season...I might just be lazy and go with the gun.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

anybody seeing some shooters?? I went today...also my bday..brb
Old 12-31-2007, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Arjuna

Hey swamp,
I just saw you signed up for the indoor league tournament. Good luck.

Thanks. What is even cooler is if you look under my name on the sign up sheet you will see a new member called "Captain Reb", as in Captain Rebecca Osborn, ie the future Mrs. Swamp Collie (although she has a black lab... so she is really not entirely worthy of the Red Dog name). But she decided since she loves shooting 3D with me she'd like to get a warm up on the tourneys that start in February by doing a little back yard spot shoot.

Happy new year everyone.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

13 days left in our Illinois Archery Season..sorry guys if I don't connect!
Old 01-07-2008, 04:30 PM

My bow hunting is over for this season.[&o]

Well fellas, it was an extremely slow season for me. Not as slow as the last 2 seasons, but slow compared to most here on HNI. I haven't even had the chance to bow hunt in several weeks. I've have been hunting with my son a bunch this year. He missed that one big buckbut he didconnect with his first hog. Ihave not killed a deer this year and there's only a couple of chances left for me, IF I even get togo hunting. There's a "youth weekend" left on the 19th & 20th that will be the last chance for my son.

However, I did have a better bow season this year. I actually SAW some deer and hogs. I saw 3 hogs and shot/lost one of them. I was not happy about that. As for deer, I saw 5 deer while I was bowhunting, but I wasn't presented with a shot opportunity on any of them.

SorryI couldn't help out a little more.

Old 01-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Fork Horn

Hey ya'll,
Still archery hunting a little. Been goose hunting most of the time. Though I haven't taken a deer with the bow this year, I did take a buck and a doe with the shotgun. If I don't kill one with the bow, it will be the first time in15 years I haven't scored. I have a freezer full of game and I am waiting for the BIG 10 to grace my sight pins. I did have him in my scope durring the gun season but I would have been shooting right at my neighbors bedroom window 200 yards away. The buck was only 65 yards and every deer I have killed with this gun has put the slug clean thru. Still at it though. Today was 70 degrees. That's a new record for here. Good luck
Old 01-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

I've killed three does so far. No bucks. I'm going to start that vegas tournament so I may not hunt with my bow much the rest of the season...it's just too easy to gun hunt and I'm still shooting my bow...wow....I can't believe I just said that.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

6 days left..doubt I get one...well I'll get to try my new Muzzleloader in our Late Season Doe Only

Quick Reply: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.