Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread >

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 32-Official Team 32 Thread

I can't wait until this Saturday. My deer season finally opens. I should be able to get out there sometime. I have to work in the afternoon but if not I will be able to go on Monday. But I have to wait for a good wind because the deer come from one way and that is usually which way the wind is blowing to.[:@] So hopefully I can get out there this weekend.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:57 PM

Hey! I've been logged in now for a few minutes, maybe they fixed me up. If so, THANKS HNI!
Old 09-11-2007, 07:24 PM

Chase says that he can't log in, and he wanted you to know.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:48 PM

Hang in there Capt. They'll get you fixed up!

I checked on my little plot around my blind area this weekend. IT STARTED SPROUTING!!! I was so glad to see that my first attempt at a plot wasn't a complete failure. Also, there was deer tracks everywhere in it. They looked mostly like does and fawns, but at this point I'm happy. The hogs haven't found it yet and I'm hoping they don't for a while. I moved my Moultrie camera over to this spot to see what's lurking around. I'll be checking it this weekend.

Old 09-14-2007, 05:34 AM
Fork Horn

Just wanted to share a few with the team... Here are a few deer from my farm. I actually had some shots of them just before it got dark too. Keep in mind these pictures are 2 weeks old. My farm is not near my house so I can't get there often to get pictures. It's a busy time of my life and I am still trying to get as much hunting in as posssible .

Old 09-14-2007, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Here is a shot of some Sikas as well. I hope to have an opportunity at one of theses this year. We have them all over the farm. I only have pics of does and fawns now but hope that some sika stags have found my camera in the last week. Tomorrow in my opener so I will be down the farm chasing after theses crazy little things.

Old 09-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

OMGI hope you get a chance at one of those. The teal hunt was OK. I shot my 4 but there wasn't as many as there was last weekend. The other two guys didn't fair as well but they at least got to shoot at some. I'll be putting my last stand up tomorrow on the other side of the bever dam. GOOD LUCK YA'LL
Old 09-14-2007, 04:06 PM

hooweee labhunter you got a couple real nice one's there,, looks like that middle one might be the bigest,,,,what do you think he will go 120in-130in or bigger????
Old 09-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

I actually thini that the deer are smaller than they appear on camera. Once the shed they will look skinny. I really want to save these pics for the other guys on the farm to see that if they let the little ones go we will start getting nicer deer. I would most likely take the 9. He is wide but no mass. he has a cool sticker comming out of his head on the drivers side right next to where his antler attaches to his head. Kida weird but kinda cool. I can't wait till tomorrow to hunt. I will let everyone know what I saw and I hope that if it's an opening day for any other team member they have good luck.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

Nice pics, Lab. I just tried a game cam and have already gotten some does on film,...er...sd card. I moved it today hoping to snag some pictures of some bucks like yours. Good luck buddy.

Quick Reply: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.