Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread >

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:00 PM

Default RE: 32-Official Team 32 Thread

I start October 1 and I can't wait ,,,I went dove hunting but it was bad not many birds where we were..but it was fun anyway

Good Luck too you guys that get to start hunting earily
Old 09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

man.. I'm cocked Locked and ready to Rock!!! I think thats how u say it!!

Sempember- unkown..Kentucky
October-1.Illinois
Old 09-07-2007, 05:41 PM

alright finally got that avatar figuredout !!!!!!!yaahoo
Old 09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

HELP ME OKIE!!! lol
Old 09-08-2007, 09:29 AM

ok I'll try and tell ya what I did
go to page 14 and find RisnerPSE
click the attachment
then click the ava.jpg ,,,you will get a little picture on your computer screen
then right click mouse on little pictureand click save to computer (somewhere you can find it later)like my documents
then go to my profile on top ofhuntingnet page
go down half way to my avatar and click (up load my picture will replace existing one
then click the Browse button and go find picture on your computer and click it one time it will put it in the browser box
then click OK and it should be done
Old 09-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

Hey ya'll,
Sorry for the lack of posts. Still real busy with the roping season and all. I don't have a place to dove hunt but the teal season has opened here and plan to go down to our club next weekend for a day. I talked to one of the guys down there and he said the whole area of our club got flooded with 10 feet of IL river water last week but it has gone down since. He said there is at least 2000 teal on our club at this time.[:@]I couldn't get down there until next weekend. Oh well. I hope they get a good shoot today.
My new Moultrie I40 is still being repaired so I don't have any photos yet. I will go to my favorite spot today and put up my last ladder stand. Too many thieves to get it out there too early even if it is private property.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

Walking back to check a stand this afternoon I pushed out 7 does in my shooting area. I like to see that. I then noticed as I got closer to my stand that a beaver has built a huge dam 15 yards from the base of my stand.I love hunting around creeks and a dam seems to act like a magnet to deer. The trail crossing the creek over the dam looks like a dirt bike path with all the tracks. Can't wait to get the I40 back and put it out there.
Talked to the guys who teal hunted this morning on the and four of them shot out in 20 minutes. I am going to see about putting a stand on the club property. It's in Schuyler Co. and I know it has alot of sign on it but I think the deer are pretty much nockturnal with all the activity. We do quit hunting at 3:00pm so maybe an afternoon hunt would be good.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:29 AM
Fork Horn

2foot that teal hunt sounds awsome... We have a early teals season here in September... Mostly bluewings... We have done a little dove hunting. took my 4 and a half year vold with me last week. She loved it. Getting ready for bow opener this weekend. I am going to hunt my eastern shore farm. I have 960 pictures from one trail cam that I hope to get today. A club member picked up my card from the camera this weekend on his way through and said I had a few nice ones on there. Can't wait to share some with you all to raise the level of excitement.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:35 PM

I’m having trouble logging in. I’m always here lurking but it’s very difficult to post. I’ve contacted HNI through email but have yet to get a response. Hopefully they’re working on it. I have less that a minute to post before I get logged off.

Good Luck and Shoot Straight,
TXMM
Old 09-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

Labhunter. I'll let you know how it goes. Our deer season dosen't open until Oct. 1st .Good luck

Quick Reply: 32-Official Team Freakdaddys Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.