Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread >

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Chris,

I step off the plane around 10:30 pm. I am being taken to Petersburg, Ill. by Cavan Sullivan. Cavan is the Co-Owner of Timber Vally Deer Scents. I'll be huntingnear his family'sfarm early Saturady morning, and then I'm off to Macomb. Is this close to you? Maybe lunch or something....
Old 09-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats, Huck. It's about time someone started putting points on the board. I was getting tired of seeing Hunsucker up there all the time. I was beginning to think no one was hunting. Nice pics of elk and goats. I'd like to hear your friends story too.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats, Huck. I like the screen name. I can just hear Val Kilmer quoting that line.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Fork Horn

Good job Huck. I've been a little busy soI haven't been able to check in as much as I've wanted. I don't think I'm going to make it out opening day because I'm still getting my new house ready to move in and keeping my current house in show shape. The market is pretty dead right now but I have to make sure I don't lose a bid because the lawn is not mowed, plus I'm working in Boston so I'm gone all week which makes my time on the weekends that much more limited to hunting. Oh well, I'll get things in order soon enough.

Here are some pictures of my new house and property, well more property than house.

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff88/tjohnson41/
Old 09-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tom,

From the photos, I'd say you're one lucky fellow! That place looks awesome! I sure hope everything works out for you! Make some time...and best wishes.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its so close I can almost taste it!!!
I have to hit the office for a few hours tomorrow, then I'm off to fish and ride the dirtbike thru the weekend, but come Monday I'll be in a tree, and I have the whole week. I don't plan to come back to the city till I have to, so you won't be hearing from me for a week so, good luck team.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Take no prisoners, shoot straight, and have one heck of a good time! We want to see the pictures when you get back!

Who else is up?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck to all the Pa. boyz heading to the woods this weekend!
Old 09-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Fork Horn

What's up, everyone? Just checking in here. Huck, congrats on the muley and thanks for putting us on the board. Sorry to hear about the one you lost.

The season here opens next Saturday...it's about time. How's everybody else doing out there?
Old 10-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I just made it back from my opening day morning hunt. It was windy as all get out. However, I did see 8 does but none presented a shot. At first light I had a huge bodied deer cross the field behind me but I couldn't make out any antlers, it was just too dark. I'm almost positive it was a big buck just from his size and body language. Oh well, I will be back on 'em again this evening. Good luck to you all.

Quick Reply: 22 - Official Team The Timber Rattlers Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.