Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 10 - Official Team 10 Thread

Thanks for the confidence guys. We'll hold-off til everyones signed on.

But we can start floating some names...

I like the name... Tree Sharks

Themost feared killer in the natural world. I can picture a cool avatar with a shark standing on his tail in a treestand! Let's hear some more ideas.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

Im here guys gd luck to all of ya. Will do my best to help the team out! Whoever wants to be captin sounds good to me. Gd Luck
Old 08-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Alright firemedic_79 and Diesel77,I'll miss having you guys around on my team this year.Diesel,maybe that big one will come alittle closer this year.You sure worked hard trying to make it happen.He was'nt what you wanted but you still had a nice buck.Good luck this year guys.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys this is my first year at this contest so if i ask any stupid questions please take it easy on me lol. I live in wetern Maryland there aint awhole lot of big deer here but i will do the best i can should be a n interesting year .Cant wait until September 15th!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

All right...I have sent emails to millertime10 and bawanajim to let them know the teams were picked early. I could not find Mantis in the member list and he wasn't number 41in the sign up thread. I don't know how else to make contact, but hopefullyhe/she will check in soon.

Nick, ask all the questions you like. This is only my second year, but last year was a blast. I looked forward to logging on all the time, hearing what everybody else is doing, what they are seeing, etc. Diesel, I'm sure you already have some trailcam pics...show us what your growing in your part of MD.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

Cool i cant wait till this season starts!!!!!!!!Thanks

Old 08-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

Hey just wondering whats going to be are team name?
Old 08-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ohio Bowhunter75

Alright firemedic_79 and Diesel77,I'll miss having you guys around on my team this year.Diesel,maybe that big one will come alittle closer this year.You sure worked hard trying to make it happen.He was'nt what you wanted but you still had a nice buck.Good luck this year guys.
Thnx OB, Im watching a few nice ones, that one 9 pt I passed up has grown into a decent buck, I wont pass him up this year. Im sure you will be a real nice contributer to your team, AGAIN. You dumped a serious brute last year and Im sure you have another monster in your sights. I'll be still watching yourprogress this year : ) Good luck to you bud and stay in touch!!

Old 08-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

My man! Firemed is all over it. Oh I can see you are all fired up already lol, thats a good sign.

Nick, feel free to ask as many questions as you like, and dont worry about what you shoot, just have fun, anything that measures is just a bonus to the fun.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

Diesel that is a very nice buck! Gd luck on getting him this year.

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.