Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread >

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Merry Christmas .
Old 12-25-2007, 12:57 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

bawanajim - youre a big teddy bear at heart and again Im glad we became friends and we will stay friends or else!! Yeah, that is a threat!!
What the he... Tell me it isn't true !!!!teddy bear at heart ?? dems fighting words Jim. Team mate or not... kick his arse. You have a reputation to keep. All this mush talk is going tomake you soft !! [:'(] Damn, maybe this contestis evil !! This is just not right !! []

Tim

ps Have a good one guys.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Anyone that knows me very wellknows that this could never be true, as a fact it is well known that I am heartless. Unlike the Grinch ,whom we all know was saddled with a heart that was two & a half times to small ,I get by just fine completly void of one at all. [:-]

And being heartless is one of better personal traits.[]

Beyond my own very personal short comings I have meet some great guys this year.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Alright , OK...Thats was nice and all...But I feel so dirty. If Germ sees this love-in, we'll all lose our man cards.

Now where did I put that new Girly Calender??
Old 12-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

Well fellas, I finally put one on the ground , but not with a bow[>:][>:]. Sorry guys, I got invited on a deer hunt in the panhandle of Texas and couldn't turn it down.

We had a blast, we were hunting a transition area between bedding and a wheat field. That morning there were probably 150 deer on the wheat field at first light. They slowly started filtering off the field coming by the blind in groups of 5, 10, 15, and 20. I have never seen so many deer, at one time, in all my life. Just after sunrise I catch a pretty good deer leaving the green field and I noticed he was not getting around very good at all. After watching him a few minutes I notice he is actually missing his entire right front leg. I know there are bigger deer in the area, but this one was definately worthy of shooting, plus he was not in real good shape. I settled the crosshairs on him at 184 yards and dropped him. I saw 2 deer after the shot that were bigger than this one, but I don't regret shooting this one at all. He is a main frame 8 with a split g2 on his right side making hima 9 point. I rough scored him at 135" gross. Not this biggest deer out there, but I am pumped considering the circumstances. After looking him over real good, it looked like he was hit by a car. He had road rash on the right side of his face and neck and on his belly. I would have mounted him but his cape was pretty rough looking. I will do a european for now until I find a good cape. The owners of the property said they have never seen this buck before.

Well guys, sorry it wasn't with the bow, but I still have 3 days to try and get one down. I will keep you all updated.

Old 12-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats a great buck,

Now get your azz in a tree we need teampoints.

I hope to keep my man card.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great Buck Millertime. Many congrats shame about the cape but still an awesome buck!

To everyone else Happy New Year and here's to all good fortune in the coming 2008

[/align]
Old 12-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great buck MILLERTIME, Congrats. sounds like you had a good time and thats what counts.

Happy Holidays .
Old 12-31-2007, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

Well fellas, I finally put one on the ground

but not with a bow[>:][>:]
[:'(]

Congrats anyway bro! Good move on your part I admire your choice of taking him over the chance at a bigger buck! Very cool.

Well it looks like we lived though another year boys, best wishes for 2008.

Old 01-11-2008, 07:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

How'd the wrist surgery go Jim? Hope all is well.

Quick Reply: 10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.