HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2007 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest-91/)
-   -   10 - Official Team Germ Warfare Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2007-bowhunting-contest/201691-10-official-team-germ-warfare-thread.html)

GR8atta2d 08-11-2007 08:43 PM

RE: 10 - Official Team 10 Thread

Don't worry about bawanna he'll be around. I now he's on during the week.

Nickasking is the best way to learn and the team concept is awesome. Heck, we'll all ask advice and opinions of others. Just make sure you check in every once in a while.

And as a reminder to all: Make sure before the season you reread the rules. We'll need pictures of your buck, yourself and your bow all in the picture together, for the score to count. I'd hate to see someone get a nice one and miss the points on a technicality.

GR8atta2d 08-11-2007 08:46 PM

Nice buck there Diesel...I've got lots a pics of 1.5 y.o. and 2.5 y.o. Bucks so far. But I've been limited on where I could get to set my camera. No "shooters" to speak of but they're around.

I picked up permission on a nice piece of property Friday. It really has me excited.

Sliverflicker 08-11-2007 09:38 PM

Glad Gr8 said he has the time and woulden't mind being Captain of the team, as long as theres no conflict with the other members that have not checked in yet, looks like it's a done deal!
Bawanajim is Probably on the politics page shooting his avatar at Fieldmouse, He will be around soon.
Nick said he is from Western Maryland, What part are you from Diesel?
I will be Hunting around O.C./Berlin the end of Oct, My son (Rutnut) is out there working and keeping an Eye on a Couple of Big ones for me.
Rutnut is on team 14 when I get there, Ill flick a couple of Buggers around his stand for the team :DHa Ha jusk kidding!
The team looks good for locations
Millertime 10
Tembry 15 Ky, I think
Vogt 51Ill
Mantis Mayar
Bawanajim
Sliverflicker Mi, Hunting MD and KY
Gr8atta2d Ohio
Diesel 77MD
firemedic 79 MO

Looking forward to knowing you all better, And get well soon Gr8, Dont over do it,that injury is nothing to fool with.

GR8atta2d 08-11-2007 09:40 PM

Well well half the teams here right now! Sliver I'll also be hunting Pa..We have a camp In Clarion.

GR8atta2d 08-11-2007 09:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

Bawanajim is Probably on the politics page shooting his avatar at Fieldmouse, He will be around soon.
He's out looking for trespasser on his property [:-]. Hey Jim maybe I can come hunt thy hallowed grounds now huh old team-mate buddy.[&:] (he lives oh -probably- what 45 minute or so away?)

Diesel77 08-11-2007 09:44 PM

Thnx GR8 and Nick.Ive glassed a few bigger ones but havent put any cameras where they are feeding this year, Im leaving that area undisturbed until opening day. Last season I put a camera up with some corn where they were entering the beans in mid August, and after about 4 days they bugged out,a weekbefore bow season and I never saw them again on my camera.GR8, Im sure that big one will come strolling by when you least expect it, seems like thats how it always happens.

Diesel77 08-11-2007 09:48 PM

Im from Damascus MD, its central northern part of MD. I was just in OC last week for vacation. There are some big deer out on the shore there Silver.

GR8atta2d 08-11-2007 09:50 PM

You know that's whats wierd I put a camera on some corn.. somewhat near my one stand that I callmy obeservation stand (cuz I can get into it quickly and silently when time is short, like after work once time changes).
I have pics of 8 different bucks..all young ones small 6's and smallish 8's..Not 1 doe not 1 fawn..just young bucks.

Sliverflicker 08-11-2007 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Im from Damascus MD, its central northern part of MD. I was just in OC last week for vacation. There are some big deer out on the shore there Silver.
The Son has videoed some real nice ones there, I got to hunt it a few days, 2 seasons ago and was impressed. Seen some Big ones, just did not have enough time to connect, This year Im taking the time.
Thats pretty cool you and Gr8 have a place so close to each other, do you know each other outside the forum?

fshafly2 08-12-2007 04:31 AM

Hey GR8! - he'll make a great leader for you guys, lots of experiencekeeping you on your toes, making sure that you don't sleep in too many days... . Wish we could've hung in there for another season GR8, but that's the luck of the draw - good luck to you all.

-fsh