Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread >

5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread

Community
2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 5-Official Team 5 Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 03:05 PM

Looks good Eric. I think we should make the rut hounds the official name. Everyone needs to say if they are ok with the Rut Hounds as a team name.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:50 PM

shane, I hunt SE PA...haha my bad. Its Berks county like 15 min from the Cabela's.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think we should stick with the Rut Hounds
Old 08-13-2007, 07:49 PM
Fork Horn

good to see everyone made it to the team. welcome everyone. i like the name rut hounds.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:39 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

Rob, What do you mean?

Are you on our team?
No BHB, I'm just trying to keep tabs on whose checked in and whose not and I've been watching the team threads and making the names bold in each thread to help not only the team threads but myself keep tabs. I got my hand slapped in this thread.
A hand slap?? Ya right!!! It didn't even sting did it?? Just wasgiving you chit. Well maybe. You're the one withthe ban button so safeto say you have all the power. [&:]

All funnin a side, you do a great job with the contest and are very helpful. Nuff said asall this nice talk iswrecking my smack talking mood!!

Tim
Old 08-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

So boys, are we gonna have a captain or maybe we should all be equally in charge? I kinda like that idea.

Maybe we can get Ryan Aller to make us a avatar for our name?
Old 08-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: TJF

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Bullet Hole Bailey

Rob, What do you mean?

Are you on our team?
No BHB, I'm just trying to keep tabs on whose checked in and whose not and I've been watching the team threads and making the names bold in each thread to help not only the team threads but myself keep tabs. I got my hand slapped in this thread.
A hand slap?? Ya right!!! It didn't even sting did it?? Just wasgiving you chit. Well maybe. You're the one withthe ban button so safeto say you have all the power. [&:]

All funnin a side, you do a great job with the contest and are very helpful. Nuff said asall this nice talk iswrecking my smack talking mood!!

Tim
Hell no it didn't hurt well except my feelings. [8D] With all this Percocet, you couldn't slapped my ankle and I wouldn't feel it..and don't you forget that ban button....if you shoot a bigger buck than I, I might be tending to use it!.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Eric, I like the banner you came up with, the buck looks awesome, like he is stalking up on thoses does. So what do you guys want to do about a captain? I guess we should find out if there is any one that doesn't have an interest in being captain, and then go from there. Up for any ideas guys.

Shane
Old 08-13-2007, 10:16 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ash2042

Looks good Eric. I think we should make the rut hounds the official name. Everyone needs to say if they are ok with the Rut Hounds as a team name.
Ash

Name is good here.My vote is for you to be captain. Alot of good guys here butyou've been around for a long time and know what to do. I think you would make a great Captain.

Eric

That looks great!!

Joel, Brett, Nate and Bailey

Welcomegoes out to the rest of you checking in. Looks like wehave usa reallygood team!! Really looking forward to see how yourseasons go!!

Tim

Quick Reply: 5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.