Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2007 Bowhunting Contest
 5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread >

5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread

2007 Bowhunting Contest Find your 2007 Bowhunting Deer Contest information here. Caution: Smack Talk ahead!

5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 04:36 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 5-Official Team 5 Thread

Landon

Welcome to the team. I also shoot an Instinct and am really impressed with it.

We are up to 6 membersout of our 10.I'll give it a couple more days and thenpm the remaining guys again if they don't check in. Is there anyonegood at making a banner for the team?? About all Ican do is post pictures sonot much use there.

Tim
Old 08-12-2007, 07:58 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys, sorry i havent checked in yet, i thought the teams werent going to be picked for awhile yet. my name is joel and i am from central minnesota. i am 25 , am married and have a ten month old boy. i have been bowhunting for 12 years, but during my college years i didnt hunt very much.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Joel, nice to have you aboard. Congrats on the new addition to the family ( well sort of).

Shane
Old 08-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TJF

Shane

Rut Hounds does have a good ring to it!!

Big Buck Drill Team
Buck Drilling Team
Booner Boys
Straight Shooters
5 On A Side
Buckaholics
Hard Horns
Lip Curlers Ok maybe not!! LOL
Scraping Fanatics
Team It's Good to be Us

Tim
I like Rut Hounds forthe team nametoo. I just got back from the property around 10 ish and not any really good pictures on the cameras. I just put out an I40 camera so we'll see what happens. IT WAS HOT!
Old 08-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Landon

Welcome to the team. I also shoot an Instinct and am really impressed with it.

We are up to 6 membersout of our 10.I'll give it a couple more days and thenpm the remaining guys again if they don't check in. Is there anyonegood at making a banner for the team?? About all Ican do is post pictures sonot much use there.

Tim
No graphic skills here.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ash

Pretty open here so finding sheds isn't to hard. Finding a lot mean miles and milesof walking though!!

Tim
I found only one shed this spring unlike your PILE of sheds Tim, but our property is all hard woods and there really isn't any fields per se. I felt like I walkmiles and miles to find my one shed. Congrats on finding that many,really is amazing (how many acres do you think that covered?).
Old 08-13-2007, 12:27 AM

Hey guys, sorry about checkin in so late. I thought teams werent official til late august early september. Maybe I read wrong. Anyway, My name is Nate, I am 21 and have been bowhunting for what will be my 7th year. Last Year I was in the contest and ended up shooting a piebald buck, not alot of points for the contest, but a good decision in my book . I hunt SW PA. Havent scouted out the area yet, since now i live in NJ. Will be goin up tomorrow to check it out though.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:32 AM

Well it looks like we have 8 of 10 that has checked in. Not to bad. Nate, where in southwest Pa do you hunt?
Old 08-13-2007, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry also about the late check in. It has been quite the weekend!

My name is Brett,I'm 22,and I'm from Iowa. This is my 4th year bowhunting, and it looks to be a promising season for me. One of my newest properties that I hunt has a large non typical and a big 14 running around on it. I have missed the signup for this contest the last couple years, so I'm excited to put some points on the board for the team.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:58 AM

Welcome to the team Brett. It seems we are just waitng for Bullet Hole. 9 out of 10 isn't too bad.

Quick Reply: 5-Official Team Rut Hounds Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.